Is this a little strange?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephido_Rijun

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi turned into an adult at 2 years old. About 2 hours after it turned 2 years old. It was on my yellow Tamagotchi V3, but on my black Tamagotchi V3 it is 2 yrs almost 3 and it still hasnt turned into an adult! Its a young mametchi. How long should it take, and was it just weird that it turned into an adult so early on my other one?

My Tamagotchi turned into an adult at 2 years old. About 2 hours after it turned 2 years old. It was on my yellow Tamagotchi V3, but on my black Tamagotchi V3 it is 2 yrs almost 3 and it still hasnt turned into an adult! Its a young mametchi. How long should it take, and was it just weird that it turned into an adult so early on my other one?
Have you paused the other one alot?

That may be the case.The tamagotchi that turned into an adult at 2 must be a glitch

And be patient with your tamagotchis.Leave it on for a few minutes with checking on it.I hope I helped.

oh its normal, dont wory about it! Different tamgotchi envolve at differnt times. Some envlove at the age of 4,3, or 2. You needent worry. Just take care of your tamagotchi at the best of your abbility and you'll do a great job! ^^

-KG-

Yea, it's totally normal. I once had a tamagotchi evolve at age 2. It's nothing to worry about.

Some people say that it evolves quicker because you played with it more. I don't think that is why, I think it is random.

Tamagotchis evolve at different times. The most common age is 3, but some might evolve as late as age 4, and some might evolve as early as age 2.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back