Who is your favorite singer/band?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite singer?

• Kelly Clarkson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse McCartney

• Bowling for Soup

• Hillary Duff

• Shinah Twain

• Jump 5

• Other,Post it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitten

Reaction score
Hello everyone!I was wondering what is your favorite singer or band.My favorite is Kelly Clarkson. :angry: Everyone,just vote and post a comment about the singers and bands.

Bowling for Soup is the best one from there. I only like rock.

There's a vote that says other that you can vote if you still want to vote for your favorite even though it's not up there.

Hello everyone!I was wondering what is your favorite singer or band.My favorite is Kelly Clarkson. :huh: Everyone,just vote and post a comment about the singers and bands.
OMG! I LOVE KELLY!

I VOTED 4 HER!

I HAVE BOTH HER ALBUMS!

I AM FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE ON TAMA TALK CALLED GO_KELLY*!!!

Oh yeah, u already told me u liked her!

Oh well, it so cool 2 know that other people like her!! ;)

Well im mor einto rock/gothic stuff/punk/darkwave and metal, so my favs are "wednesday 13"...murderdolls...69 eyes HIM nightwish BlutEngel stuff like that lol

I have 2 favorite bands and i cant decided which one I like better. The tie up is between Breaking Benjamin and Filter. And my favorite song from each artists are also a tie up lol. My fav 3 songs From Breaking Benjamin are "So Cold" "Simple Design" and "Polyamourous", and my fav 3 from Filter are "Where do we go from Here" "The Missing" and "My Long Walk to Jail" :blink:

Well im mor einto rock/gothic stuff/punk/darkwave and metal, so my favs are "wednesday 13"...murderdolls...69 eyes HIM nightwish BlutEngel stuff like that lol
Hon I'm with you, my boyfriend loves diary of dreams (dark wave) among other bands.

Some of my favorites (and his too) are Nine Inch Nails (the newest cd is his best work to date, even better than the fragile), KMFDM, Wumpscut, 16 Volt, System of a Down, The White Stripes, The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx, Blue Man Group, U2 ... and a bunch more. I also love 80s music like the Cure. Oh, and I have a secret guilty pleasure (shhh!) of Enya when I am meditating or going to sleep or something....

He also likes A Perfect Circle, Breaking Benjamin, Black Sabbath, Seether, Razed in Black, Slick Idiot... and like a million more bands I have never heard of. He has a LOT more music than me.

As far as Kelly Clarkson is concerned, she is a good performer, but her songwriters suck. Anyone who writes "ye-ah" as a major lyric needs to get out of the business. Maybe she should try writing something herself and prove she's a musician in addition to a performer?

Ok everybody,those bands are most of the one I don't know.I only listen to the radio station that my mom and dad are going to own. That radio station only plays contemporary music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back