Holiday Art Contest!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I was thinking of how bored I am, and came up with this! A Art Contest!

Contest Runs from Decmber 1- December 20 2006

MUST be original art YOU made

Doesnt have to be anime (If ya want, but Im looking for something Holiday themed)

MUST be colored

If you dont have a scanner, Use a digital camera (If ya dont have either find a way)

MUST be Holiday Theme

IF YA DONT HAVE A SCANNER/UPLOADING THING OF SOME SORT (ONLY THESE PEOPLE)

Use Artpad.com, or MS paint, Nothin else, this is a seperate category (Same prize for winner, Runners up will all get there art displayed in a different Movie)

And one thing, Have fun ^_~

The Winner will get a special video just for them! (They give me a topic, Ill try and make a video from it, NOT ANY VIDEO THAT REQUIRES A GAME THAT NEEDS DOWNLOADING except IMVU and Toontown with the music of there choice)

Everyone else will get there art in a Music Video, ONLY if its Holiday Themed, Music will be "Ningyohime"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds interesting. I'll try. Expect to see it SOOOOOOON!!! Also, you can give the video to the runner-up if I win. I don't really...want it...
Nice Disgaea Avvie :3

I might consider it...

i'll enter if i can. I might draw anime (i finaly learned how to draw anime eyes...its cool)

i'll enter if i can. I might draw anime (i finaly learned how to draw anime eyes...its cool)
Anime eyes r easy, Hey people Ill show yall a video Im working on for my friends (On toontown)

This is just a rough sketch of what I'm going to enter on Friday or Saturday, I will start tomorrow at daycare.

Kitty in a Present

closer look at kitty in a box

It is just a cat inside of a present under a Christmas tree with a fire and stockings hanging. Though I'll have more details when I enter the finished version.

Hope you guys like it.

Remember, I'm not entering the two pics above.

-kitkat

o_O Does it have to be on paper, or can it be on Artpad or something? I'd enter but I can't scan or load pictures onto the computer! ^^'

*Tgd*

can you make things on MS paint? (cuz i found a pic on google that wasnt holiday themed but i edited it so now it is holiday themed and it looks neat), if you want i can post a pic of it, but just incase i already started sketching an inuyasha themed holiday thing this morning

can you make things on  MS paint? (cuz i found a pic on google that wasnt holiday themed but i edited it so now it is holiday themed and it looks neat), if you want i can post a pic of it, but just incase i already started sketching an inuyasha themed holiday thing this morning
I made a toontown one for a Art Contest, If I win that, I get a Disney Sticks MP3 Player, and Docking station, MUST BE MADE BY YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back