cube world vs other v pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which is better cube or other vpets

• cube world

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tamagotchi

• giga pets

• littlest pet shop

• pixel chix

• vmigo

• aquapets

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Pixel Chix and Tamagotchi. I can't choose one of them, I like them both! Maybe Tamagotchi is better, kind of.

Paisley520

cube world

tamagotchi

giga pets

littlest pet shop

pixel chix

vmigo

aquapets

all those are teh bomb! I want the ones I don't have! :)

[SIZE=14pt]CLOE-HOTTY ------ if you hate tamas then get off of tamatalk its as simple as that cause thats what this place is for.AND if you cant say something nice then dont say anything at all.AND,why would you join tamatalk then just say you hate tamas?well actually you said there rubbish,but you know what i mean.[/SIZE][SIZE=17pt]p.s.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] im not angry at you for hating tamas,everyone has their opinions :D :D :D but that just doesnt make sence to me ??? ;) -_- :huh: -_- ;) [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt] p.s.s. i usually dont put so much thought into a post,i guess its just this one? :huh: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
NONE THERE ALL rubbish!
1. Don't go on this site if Tamas are rubbish.

2. Don't go on this part of the site if Cousins are rubbish.

I like 'em all, but Cube World and Tamagotchi are best.

I think that that the best ones are tamas followed by pixel chix (lots of fun even though you can only go up so far) then, giga pets

nano pets

littlest pet shop

blinkies (I don't think you included those)

cube world

aquapets (I like them :huh: )

I'm undecided on things like furbies, webkins and vmigos...

Digimon has much better V-Pets, and has just as much V-Pets as Tamagotchi does.

Theres the classic Digimon, Digimon Pendulum, Digimon Pendulum Zero, Digimon Accelerator, Digimon Mini, Digivice iC, Digivice iC 20x, Digivice iC Burst, and plenty other ones, there are too many to list.

Most of the mentioned ones though, except for the Mini and iCs have from 8-20 different versions, not including the colours.

Tamagotchi is the best kind of Virtual Pet. I dislike all the others.

~ChibiMuffins

sorry, what is the cubeworld like? I'm an adult and have only played with tamas recently? How do we play with cubeworld? It's a virtual pet too???

I like Tamagotchi then Gigapets the best. I also have a Pixel Chix, Littlest Pet Shop, and Neopets Handheld Game.

I have never played cube world and hav no clue wat you do on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back