tama kidnap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I put in the password for the teddy. Then when my pressed it, assuming that it might play with it, my tama which was originally a leafchi, suddenly became a Nyatchi!!!! I tried resetting;downloading it, but it didn't work. Help! I want my old one back. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
never fear, island princess! set the clock ahead to your tama's bedtime. when your tam is in bed, it takes off the costume! then set the clock back to normal time and you'll have your leaftchi again! :(

not a problem!

the teddy is a costume, which i think is weird and confusing. because in my list of items it says "stuffed animal", which would lead you to believe that it's a stuffed animal, but it's actually a costume. you can only use it once though. with the actual costume you can use that one multiple times.

I put in the password for the teddy. Then when my pressed it, assuming that it might play with it, my tama which was originally a leafchi, suddenly became a Nyatchi!!!! I tried resetting;downloading it, but it didn't work. Help! I want my old one back. :furawatchi:
Set the time to a time your Tamagotchi will be asleep. Et voila- the costume will be off!

almost all of the cosumes are ugly i have two passwords for v3 are there any more? i loved v2s costumes! well i have to go now (ta ta fo now) (ttfn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back