help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i tell her?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• If you want

• Why do i care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dog11

Reaction score
I have a crush on one of my best friends and i'm talking to her online...Should i tell her i like her or just no mention it.We have been friends for 2 years.........

Help please!

i will say yes or maybe becuase you cant just stay without saying it she will feel bbad if u like her and dont tell her u should tell her

I have 1 thing for u, if u ask her then she might say she doesn't feel the same but maybe it is diffrent. If u really want to try it out...then just go tell her, but I had a friend who was like 7 yrs with, and me and him, we are just not meant to be. So try it, maybe she will say no but just give it a chance?

I'm going to tell her,but how should i???

Say it in a serious sincere way, like u really mean it!!!!

P.S.: I never had a relationship, but I am very good with advice? Strange huh? Oh maybe cuz I was on yahoo answers for like 2 months and I gave 5 good best answers from a million ppl!

Ok.....i might not tell her,Hm........

Yes,Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, ect.

You shold tell her I wish a boy would tell my they liked me the all think i'm to wierd and laugh way to much most of them I'd be freaked out if they said that but I'd still be happy and i talk to much.

well, i happen 2 no a lil' bout this. now, the first boy 2 ever ask me out wuz wen i wuz in 4 grade. i said no of course, in 4 grade. but every year (im in 6th grade) since then ive been asked out. ive only said yes to this one boy, this year tho. now, i ave this reallly really really good fwens, (a boy) and im starting to like him a lil. i would totaly say yes if he asked out.

*BUT* one of the downers of these things is::::: if she dont feel the same way, this could cause u 2 b uncomfortable wit 1 another knowing that 1 of u wants 2 b more than fwends. this could even cause u 2 not b fwends anymore.

so the choice is yours, really. if u feel confident enough, then yes. if u dont, dont even bother; just start small wit her, and then work ur way up.

Just say... i have a secret to tell you. She'll say what. Then say i like somebody. She'll say who? THEN say... you. and see what she says.

Thanks.but i'm afraid if she doesn't feel the same way she'll tell someone i asked her out and it would run through the whole school

P.S. Thanks for posting

Frist ask her "What do you think of me" and then after she tells you ask her "Do you like me?" and if she says yes then you'll know if you likes you then you can ask her out

Thanks Sakura3200 you are smart when it comes to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back