its me again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carolyn-b254

Reaction score
my tama is in gen 2 and i tottally lov it but hes off to a bad start. hes sick every hour. he eats ik crazy and is 99 lbs. all he does is eat and poop and gets sick. wat do i do? is he dieing??

HELP :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

It might be a glitch.

Try resetting and downloading.

If this continues to happen you may want to contact BanDai.

Sorry, I'm not very good with strange glitches. These are just some suggestions I posted to at least try to help you with your problem.

Is your tamagotchi eating by itself or are YOU feeding it. Make sure to feed it only when it is hungry. As for it eating it's own bodily formations, clean up the messes as soon as you can when you find them.

GotchiGirl96

no i feed it. and he barley makes messes i mean hes always fat and never losses weight ill try it

Hey try playing ALOT of games with it. :furawatchi: That's the best way to lose weight. :furawatchi: Mine was like that so i played "Heading" with it and it lost 60 pounds!! :furawatchi: Now it doesn't pig out or leave surprises very often. :furawatchi: I hope i helped ya out.

Mametchiman_32 :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

If yours is 99 lbs. then if you tried playing Heading you would get 400 points if you hit the ball 20 times. And if you play Bump then your tama might win because I heard that if your tama is overweight then it is easier to win Bump. But I don't know which one loses more weight. I think that you should just reset it and download it again because it shouldn't want to eat or poop every hour.

I had like no points and I got my tama REALLY overweight, so then I played bump and got the CHAMPION! ^____^ I say play games w/ it. When it's fatter then play bump, but when it's starting to lose weight, start playing heading. I don't think it really matters, but the further u get in the game, the more weight your tama loses.

Hope I helped!

~tamakitty710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back