Photo
- - - - -

Tamababy and its Tamaparent

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

inugami k

• inugami-k user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 May 2005 - 02:39 AM ( #1 )

My Mametchi Shuya had a babyand all was well. I know that adults eventually leave to return to their homeplanet without their babies, but is there supposed to be a special 'animation' for that? And is there supposed to be sound with it?

I put Shuya and his baby girl to bed a few minutes before the scheduled time and I saw two 'Z's in the dark. I just looked back at my Tamagotchi, though, and I see only one -- I switched the light on briefly to check what the heck is going on, and I see the baby all alone, still sleeping soundly.

I then check the stats, and see that it's still all Shuya's... but, I don't see Shuya. Did I miss the 'leaving sequence'? I really hope not, because I wanted to see it... and it would've been nice to say 'goodbye' to Shuya! >_<

Replies

Views

Started

18 May 2005

Last Post

21 May 2005

inugami k

• inugami-k user photo

Posted 18 May 2005 - 11:43 AM ( #2 )

Confirmed this morning, Shuya was gone and I named the baby girl 'Teru'. It's not right that we don't get notification for that sort of thing! :/ I wanted to see him go back to the Tama-planet... (is there a gif of the sequence anywhere? If so, could you link me to it?)

Ah, well. *tries to decide if she should try to raise Teru to be a Kuchipatchi or a Gozarutchi... or whatever else*

tamzin

• tamzin user photo

Posted 19 May 2005 - 09:52 AM ( #3 )

thats so weird the leaving thing lasts 3-4 minutes on mine so u couldnt mis it maby the parent was to upset to say goodbye lol

smiffo1234

• smiffo1234 user photo

Posted 19 May 2005 - 10:23 AM ( #4 )

:wub: when the aduld leaves it gets up then the light gos on and the adlt shakes stays on the screen 4 5 mins then shoots up

TRUE :( :lol: :D :o B) :P :) ;) :D :lol: ;) :ph34r:

I_Love_Tamas!

• i-love-tamas user photo

Posted 19 May 2005 - 12:23 PM ( #5 )

:D ;) :o :ph34r: ;) :( :lol: :wub: :lol: :D :P :P B) :) B) Pay more attention next time when its near midnight during leaving time my eyes dont leave the screen!

smiffo1234

• smiffo1234 user photo

Posted 21 May 2005 - 01:25 PM ( #6 )

y dont u just change the time the day its due to leave