My New Tamagotchi Collection Census

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I've had lots of question recently about my collection, so I layed them all out on the floor tonight and took a picture. I also have lots of other Tamagotchi products in the picture, including the new plushies. I didn't get a photo of my new Itchigotchi plushie, I forgot it upstairs. I also didn't get my Mothra in the photo, I forgot it was attatched to my lounge pants drawstring. :) I have 12 other old Tamagotchi plushies from ten years ago stored away for safekeeping, and I didn't bring them out for the picture. I also left my Tamagotchi care guide books upstairs, come to think of it, and my collection of care sheets that came with the original Tamagotchis and other virtual pets. I will post the photo first, and then I will list every single virtual pet I own below. :)

My Collection

V1, 2, and 3 Tamagotchi:

Zebra Print V3

Opalescent White with Pink Hearts V2

Surf Scene V2

Lipstick and Lips V2

Silver V3

Pink with Stripes V2

Green Camouflage V2

Purple Camo V2

Blue Camo V2

Hot Orange with Flowers new V3

Blue with Bubbles new V3

Pink Hearts with Angel Wings new V3

Blue with Butterflies new V3

Dark Blue with Stars new V3

Clear Raspberry new V3

Pink with stickers V1

IceCream Cones V3

Clear Dark Purple V2

Magenta with Stars V2

Green with Tropical Flowers V3

Pink with Bows V3

Purple with Polka Dots V2

Fuschia with Swirls V2

White with Lifesavers V1

White with Lifesavers V1

Yellow with Butterflies V2

Clear Yellow V3

Blue with Ocean Waves V3

Pink with Hearts V2

Green Snakeskin new V3-raising it now

Green with Frogs new V3-raising it now

Graffiti new V3-raising it now

Non-V1, 2, or 3 Tamagotchi:

Yellow with Stripes Tamagotchi Mini

Purple with Beads Tamagotchi Mini

Opalescent Tamagotchi Angel

Blue Tamagotci Angel

Yellow Morino(Forestgotchi)

Limited Edition Silver P2 Tamagotchi

White with Orange crackle(crackle=screen border) and buttons P2

Red with Black crackle and buttons P2

Japanese Dark Blue with Black crackle, yellow buttons, and "Tamagotchi graphics"at top P2

Blue with silver crackle, buttons, and Hashizotchi, Pochitchi,and "Tamagotchi" graphics P2

Dark Blue with black crackle and yellow buttons P2

White with Pink and Yellow Swirls(don't remember if it was P1 or 2)-rather rare

Dark Rose with pink and white swirls(also don't remember)-also rather rare

Limited Edition Gold Tamagotchi with black buttons P2

Aqua with Purple crackle and pink buttons P1

Aqua with Purple crackle and pink buttons P1

Blue with Bubbles Tamagotchi Ocean

Olive Green Camouflage P2

White with Grey crackle and buttons P2

Clear Blue with Silver Buttons P2

Grey Digimon-original

Yellow Digimon-original

Mothra with blue clouds

Genjintch

Other Virtual Pets, almost all from 10 years ago:

Chickpet

Chickpet

DigiPets

DigiPets

Giga Pets Scorpion-new

Giga Pets Farm

Giga Pets Fighters WCW/NWO

Giga Pets Komputer Koala

Pokemon Pikachu yellow-1st version

24-in-1 Dinkie Dino

Mr. Funny

Giga Pets Compu Kitty

Nano Baby-green 1st version

Hong Kong bootleg Tama(Grr)

Giga Pets Floppy Frog

Nano Pony-1st version

Pokemon Pikachu 2 silver-2nd version

Giga Pets Salem the Cat(from Sabrina the Teenage Witch)

Giga Pets Bit Critter

Nano Baby clear orange-1st version

Nano Kitty clear green-1st version

Nano Baby orange-2nd version

Nano Turtle orange-2nd version

Pocket Duck silver

Cyber Dino blue-from a 50 cent vending machine. The only vp in the machine. :D

My Virtual Baby pink

Giga Pets Baby T-Rex(Jurassic Park)

Giga Pets MicroChimp

Hitorikko Fish

Mr. Dino

Giga Pets Star Wars R2D2-rather rare I hear

Yuki Penguin

Talking Nano Kitty orange

Penguin with Plushie

RakuRaku Dinokun Dinkie Dino-genuine

4-in-1 Dinkie Pet

Octo-Pets

Octo-Pets

Gyaoppi Blue Bird

Gyaoppi Yellow Dinosaur

T-Rex with Plushie

Nano Puppy Family

Nano Puppy Family

Talking Nano Baby blue

Giga Pets Digital Doggie

**These are the ones I have in my Tamagotchi box. I have several more coming for Christmas, including two other colors of Morino and several other hard-to-find things new and old, which puts me at or just above the 110 mark. I will post the ones I get for Christmas here in this thread after I get them. You will see some Candy Tamagotchi that are not real Tamagotchi in the picture, I am including them in the picture(but not the count) because they are Bandai Tamagotchi products nonetheless. Oops, I forgot to include my Tamagotchi CD ROM and Board Game, but I did get my Tamagotchi Game Boy in the picture. :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, an amazing collection! :)

I have just over 15 (I think), mine all fit in a box.. I doubt yours do. Lol.

What are you planning on doing with the ones not opened? Keeping them un-opened or selling them later on? :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! That's an awesome collection! can I ask how you store your loose tamas? I use stretchy baby socks to put my loose ones in. That way they don't get any scratches or scrapes while they are put away. So how do you do it?

KM

Thanks guys! : :huh: I keep all of my loose Tamas in a big plastic rubbermaid. I put a thin towel down to cover the bottom of the container, and then put a layer of Tamagotchi down, all side-by-side not stacked on top of each other. Then, I put down a towel on top of that layer, and put another layer of Tamagotchi down...then put another towel on top of them...and so on, so forth. I put the less monetarily valuable ones on the lowest layers, the highest priced ones/rarest ones on the top. This is the 3rd Rubbermaid that they have outgrown. :eek: I keep all of my boxed Tamas in a separate Rubbermaid. I also keep packaging for things like Genjintch and Mothra in that tub as well.

A long time ago, I didn't have so many, and I would buy those little $1miniature Christmas stockings to keep them in. One Tama per stocking, all kept in a shoebox. :( It was so cute!

As far as future plans for the boxed ones...I'm not quite positive. I always keep some boxed because they hold their value better, and I convince myself of how much they should be worth in a few years...but I'm not so sure I could sell a lot of them. :huh: I will probably end up keeping a lot of them because they are worth so much to me...but I would definitely consider selling some for a good offer, or someone who REALLY wants one. :ph34r:

Quite a big collection! :huh: If you were running all of those tamas at one time you wouldn't be able to have a normal life! It would just be feeding, playing, cleaning up poop. xD Well, atleast you won't be bored when you're getting sick. You can just start up a few tamas and then you're settled. ^^ I wish my floor would look like that in a couple of years.

Question the chicken pet is it called a zootopet? if so I have one! mine is blue!

Holy Fire Truck.

That's a ton of tamagotchis.

Do all of them have batteries and are workingg??

Very nice collecting, Aubrey! :lol: Keep on going a great job, and you'll have an even bigger one! I keep my Tamagotchis in pouches I sew up, it takes a long time though... ^_^ Thank you for sharing with us. :lol:

//Tama-Love

Hey Aubrey! :huh:

Wow...awesome collecting! It'll just keep growing and growing and growing... ^_^ I keep my Tamas is this tupperware container, lol. I admire your collection. :angry:

^^.Leanna.^^

Wow.... I only have 25 virtual pets! No wait.... 26.

2 V1s

7 V2s (I thought I had 8 but that must have been at the time when I borrowed my friend's tama)

7 V3s

3 Entamas

1 Uratama

2 Power Palz (I have yet to find them again....)

4 Giga Pets (modern, connecting kind)

And I think that's it! That's 26.

And I still hope to get some P1s and P2s, hopefully a Keitai and an Akai, a Kakeibo, Dinkie Dino, yellow with pink dots V3, a V4, an Angelgotchi, a Morino, a Mothra, an Ocean, and a Digimon. That's a lot of Tamagotchis that I want to get and so little chance! Oh well, if I'm lucky (and I mean REALLY lucky) I'll get them. Christmas presents, maybe. My mom said she'll let me get some stuff on eBay on Christmas.... I have to get some money! And fast!

That's a LOT of Tamagotchis. :lol:

I have:

- 1 V1

- 1 V2

- 1 V3

And kinda share:

- 2 V2s

- 1 V3

Yeah... I don't have many! :D

When all of mine are running, I carry them around on a shoebox lid so I can see them all (especially when I am using the ones I share). Unfortunately they are all out of batteries at the moment, although I have a spare battery which I'm going to use for my V3.

Once I was running 5 at a time, it was seriously hard work! I also hatched 2 babies at the same time, and for their whole baby stage, they beeped at the same times for the same thinks. :puroperatchi:

When I was only running 4, before I invented the shoebox-lid thing, I used to stack them one on top of the other on my hand! LOL, they looked funny but were getting scratched and sometimes the top one fell off.

StarTama ^_^

Wow! That's a nice collection! ^_^ I hope you get farther and farther in your collection, but if you don't you've done a nice job! I'm glad you enjoy collecting tamagotchis. It's nice to have a hobby! I cant wait to see how far you've gotten later on!

What a beautiful collection Aubrey! :kuribotchi: A great thing to stare at, hehehe. :mimitchi: I have quite a bit less, but am still happy with my collection. :D Must be fun having so many bundles of joy, hehehe. :D

Keep collecting!

As I said before, great collection! I got my P1 yesterday, my only 1990's v-pet!!

I was just thinking something.... oh, um, kill! Get the Tamas! YAAH! *everyone grabs Tamas*

^^ My huge imagination has done it again. ^^

My face must be red.

do you play with all of the open ones???? because if you did i was going to ask you: How do you take care of ALL thos e TAMA'S???????? :D :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back