Comments and Rumors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy clarkson

Reaction score
1. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE.

2. Do not post SPAM .

3. Do not swear.

4. Be friendly and understanding.

5. Do not argue (please!)

These rules are here to make TamaTalk a better place for all.

if these rules are broken, the member who broke the rule may recieve:

1. A PM from a member of the TamaGuides team.

2. Topic closure/movement.

3. If this is found to be a repeat (after ignoring warning PM's) problem, the member may be issued with a warning.

my regards,

JC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm new! this is my fave tamagotchi that I once had --> :) I had these two also! --> :D :p

errr woops pleas dont delte mine i accidently put a whole lot of questions then i read this i just wnated to know more about admin so is it ok? woops im asking a question nvm ummmmm please dont delete mine but once my otehr one got delted it was one that had tamagotchi cheats... :p

also i know thsi is a wuestion but i want to be a tamaguide please? can i? sorri just wanted to know

:D :p

Hi I am Wesley I need help I am a newbie here, and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A PM IS!! :lol:
Personal Messenger, you can veiw where it says when you're logged in [ 0 new messages | View New posts] Hope this helps.

my friend knows someone who is buying the all the latest tamagotchis and is going to invent a new one! :(

Invent a new one? But worldwide copywrite is owned by Bandai international.

P.S. , For the person that asked, you may need more than 20 posts to be picked.

JC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back