Are these rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephido_Rijun

Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't be typing this in this topic... I joined recently so tell me if this is the wrong topic lol, but I have 2 Mimiyoritchi's. Ones a boy and the others a girl. They fell in love with the snap of a finger! Instantly really. I wanted to know if Mimiyoritchi are good in any way (like rare) and if it's rare for them to fall in love so fast, or if they fall in love quicker if their the same species.

i tink this should be whats on your mind i dont know for sure but im like 90% sure

Maybe I shouldn't be typing this in this topic... I joined recently so tell me if this is the wrong topic lol, but I have 2 Mimiyoritchi's. Ones a boy and the others a girl. They fell in love with the snap of a finger! Instantly really. I wanted to know if Mimiyoritchi are good in any way (like rare) and if it's rare for them to fall in love so fast, or if they fall in love quicker if their the same species.
I think this is the right forum!

Anyway, I don't think Mimiyoritchi is a rare character, but a cute one of that! They may have fallen in love so fast because they are the same species of tamagotchi..... :(

~Rey~ :huh:

Yeh it could be true.

I mean think common sense.

Ex:

If Masktchi and Kuchipatchi mated that would take some time for them to mate

But having the same speices that what it mated faster

My Gozarutchi mated with a Masktchi

masktchi :lol:

gozarutchi :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.