Photo
- - - - -

Does this affect the care for your tama?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

MynAmEisMy-Le

• mynameismy-le user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:15 PM ( #1 )

Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :(

Replies

Views

Started

30 Nov 2006

Last Post

01 Dec 2006

Chocosilver

• chocosilver user photo

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:27 PM ( #2 )

I'm not sure about this one, but I would assume so.

tamaguy123

• tamaguy123 user photo

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:38 PM ( #3 )

Yes, it affects the adult tams you will get

dancinkayley

• dancinkayley user photo

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:15 AM ( #4 )

Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :(

I don't think so. For example, when you hatch a new Tamagotchi and it has no hearts in hunger or happiness, do you think THAT affects care?

Besides, I think that's a BIT TOO HARSH. Just as long as you fill up those hearts and not leave them empty.

Kreepy kat

• kreepy-kat user photo

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:03 PM ( #5 )

Kuchipatchi is one of the more unhealthy characters isn't it? The way you're takeing care of it, it sounds like you'll get mimichi! A little neglect is importent to get kuchi. That's how I got mine. I didn't pay much attention to the poor thing...AND I'LL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! Its so hard to ignore their cries for love :furawatchi:

tamakitty710

• tamakitty710 user photo

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:42 PM ( #6 )

I wouldn't imagine so. I don't think it matters if it happened w/ an item. And I agree w/ Kreepy Kat. I think Kuchipatchi is a more unhealthy character. I only got a Kuchi when I didn't take that good of care of my tamagotchi. I would say keep it inbetween good and bad for a Kuchi.

Hope I helped!
~Tamakitty710

crazyy*tama

• crazyytama user photo

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:33 PM ( #7 )

No it won't affect it.

Oh and Kutchipatchi is an average tamagotchi.

Edited by crazyy*tama, 01 December 2006 - 07:33 PM.

melanie__101

• melanie-101 user photo

Posted 01 December 2006 - 10:06 PM ( #8 )

Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :huh:

HMMM........
THIS HAS HAPPENED LOTS TO ME BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYTHING :angry: ^_^