Does this affect the care for your tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MynAmEisMy-Le

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :(

Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :(
I don't think so. For example, when you hatch a new Tamagotchi and it has no hearts in hunger or happiness, do you think THAT affects care?

Besides, I think that's a BIT TOO HARSH. Just as long as you fill up those hearts and not leave them empty.

Kuchipatchi is one of the more unhealthy characters isn't it? The way you're takeing care of it, it sounds like you'll get mimichi! A little neglect is importent to get kuchi. That's how I got mine. I didn't pay much attention to the poor thing...AND I'LL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! Its so hard to ignore their cries for love :furawatchi:

I wouldn't imagine so. I don't think it matters if it happened w/ an item. And I agree w/ Kreepy Kat. I think Kuchipatchi is a more unhealthy character. I only got a Kuchi when I didn't take that good of care of my tamagotchi. I would say keep it inbetween good and bad for a Kuchi.

Hope I helped!

~Tamakitty710

No it won't affect it.

Oh and Kutchipatchi is an average tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm trying to get Kuchipatchi(You already know his GotchiGirl 96 lol) and well I'm taking good care of it. And it said to get a good character never let its hearts fall below 2. Well, I just bought a chest and it turned my tama to an oldie then it lost ALL its hearts, hungry and happy. I don't want to get an unhealthy character! Does this sudden fall of hearts affect the care of your tama? :huh:
HMMM........

THIS HAS HAPPENED LOTS TO ME BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT DOESN'T AFFECT ANYTHING :angry: ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back