I Turned Into A...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Well, my parent just left me yesterday! :furawatchi: And it changed and i am now a Mohitamatchi. I wanna know if this is good or bad cuz i don't know if i took good care of it. Any answers?

Please Answer A.S.A.P.

Your New Friend,

Pupsluv24

P.S. Whoever answers is on my buddy list! :unsure:

[SIZE=14pt]When you treat the baby bad, you get either a Mohitamatchi or a Kutchitamatchi. This doesn't necessarily mean you treated it really bad. If you treat it good, you get a Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi. The way to get those is to play a ton of games with them all the time.[/SIZE]

Add me to your BL!

~ Pyonkotchi Lover

Well, do you think you have been taking well care of your Tamagotchi? ^_^

In my opinion, you haven't been taking the 'best' care you possibly could have. It is a usual character to get, so don't worry... :huh: If you want to take a better care of your Tamagotchi, then I suggest you to next time not feeding it too many snacks.

//Tama-Love

[SIZE=14pt]When you treat the baby bad, you get either a Mohitamatchi or a Kutchitamatchi. This doesn't necessarily mean you treated it really bad. If you treat it good, you get a Tamatchi or Mizutamatchi. The way to get those is to play a ton of games with them all the time.[/SIZE] 

Add me to your BL!

~ Pyonkotchi Lover

well i think you didnt take the best care of your baby :huh:

Add me to your BL!

~ Pyonkotchi Lover

IM ACTUALLY KNOW THATS WRONG I GOT A KUCHITAMATCHI FROM GREAT CARE AND I GTO MOHITAMATCHI FROM BAD CARE

MOSTLY I GET MIZUTAMATCHIS AND TAMATCHIS

I got a mohitamatchi from good care so I guess it's random.

i'm always unable to get mohiamachi or kutciamachi no matter how bad or good care i take of it :( :eek: :p ;)

I don't really know cause i've nevey had it...Sorry!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back