What age/grade do you think is o.k. for dating?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as long as you are mature enough to handle the issues that appear in a relationship you are ready.

what rachealgotchi said

i think around 16 tho.

10-13 "dates" usualy are just immature and think its a game.

it bugs me to no end, but its their choice

When they're mature.

Er, but what really irrates me is there is this one "couple" in grade 7 that's making this dating club where all the people going out, go to the movies every saturday, and eat lunch together or whatever. It sickens me

-bamcr

oops i trid to press edit but i pressed reply by accident. srry everybody.

yeah, I was kind of thinking around 12-14 or older or when your mature enough. thankyou everyone!!~

I was wondering because a bunch of kids at my school are 'dating' as if its a game. Some aren't though so. I was just wondering.

You all ansewered my ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Date when you feel ready. I personally have no interest in guys due to the fact that all of the ones my age are either immature, mean, complete morons, idiots, jerks, or jocks. But that is not to say no guy on the planet isn't one of the above. So find a guy that isn't like that and go right ahead.

My friend has had 5 boyfriends and is only 12.

Since I've never had a BF [SIZE=8pt]It makes me insecure to se if anyone would ever want me....[/SIZE]

What age/grade do you think is o.k. for dating? I'm just wondering.
No grade.You date when you think you are in true love,and when you can handle the relationship maturely and sensibly.Also,you should get permission from your parents.

MG23

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back