Photo
- - - - -

What age/grade do you think is o.k. for dating?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tenniswinner

• tenniswinner user photo
  • December 2007 Contest Winner
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:29 PM ( #35 )

When ever you feel ready. Heh ,I'm 20 and I don't have crush!

Camelle

Haha. That's funny. You being twenty and all. xP
I have a huge crush on someone who has a huge crush on someone else.. the hard part is moving on even when you have to see their faces every single day.. rawr..
I'm only 11. Personally I think that's too young. The first day people at my school are going out they are already saying "omg i luv u so much (name here)<33333333" Blah.. our school needs to grow up.

lol_meow

• lol-meow user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:34 PM ( #36 )

TO me, a crush, always comes back in the end with a crush

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:44 PM ( #37 )

Someone has a crush on me but I don't have a crush on him. In fact, I absoultly HATE him and his stupid,dumb, idiodic (Sp.?) ways. I wish I could somehow get away from the likes of him. He's 20, too. He is very short and an in a way, geeky. I'm like 5'6"and he is 5'. He is so annoying and dweeby, and Mandy hates him too. We've known him since high school and we hated him then, too. We shoved in his locker 50 times in 1 year. Me and Mandy still hate for annoyying us. As a coinidence, Many moved to Seattle too ( I don't know how that happened.) He has a crush on Mandy, too, and she hates him, same situation I am in. Anyone else in a simalar ituation?

Camelle.

lol_meow

• lol-meow user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:45 PM ( #38 )

NOPE! Me no crush now! AND NEVER!! MUHAHAHAHAHA! Me evil, its in me siggy!

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:56 PM ( #39 )

I'm hesitant to say "You shouldn't date before*this age* because of this reason...and this reason....." and so on.

If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend innocently in your younger years, it's no big deal. Obviously, people that age are not going to plan their weddings, and don't really take it that seriously. It basically helps you develop a wider range of social skills as you grow.

If you have a more serious boyfriend/girlfriend in your teenage years, sure ,you're going to get your heart broken at times, and it's rarely going to be easy...but everyone goes through it. As long as you enter the dating world knowing this will most likely happen, it's just another part of almost everyone's life.

Often, the older you are, the more crushing it is when you get your heart broken. Trust me, it's very difficult to deal with, but it's something everyone goes through.