Favorite Food?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite food?

• Spaghetti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brussle Sprouts ( EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK)

• Curry

• Hot dogs

• cheese Burger

• Hamburger

• taco

• Burrito

• Macaroni and Cheese

• Peas

• Sausage and biscuts

• Cereal

• Other (please state in post

• Candy

• Cookies

• Brownies

• Chocolate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
candy and chocolate are the same thing arnt they?? oh well anyway i voted candy :furawatchi: yah and i also like macaroni & cheese!! :unsure:

I really really like..... *pokies avvie* Corn!

Creamed

corn bread

on the cob

off the cob....

Corn PWNS! :huh: :huh:

[SIZE=14pt]i like lots of differnt kinds of food like pizza, ice cream, brownies and more!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Mamitchi465 :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Either mushrooms or steak pie.

Before I get comments of 'ewww steak in pie!?' Lemme explain.

You cook some beef chunks and then put them in a bigger pan. Pastry/dough then goes over the top of the steak and you put it back in the oven.

When it comes out the pastry is really flakey and the inside is chewy, and the meat is really well done and makes the pasty not so dry with a bit more flavor. Gravy always helps.

It sounds kinda of gross to some people, but it's really good X3 I have it every Christmas.

Ewwww! Chocolate! @_@ *dies*

Not really lol.

Why not sea food? I like crab and calamari. And celery. And spicy, too (But curry I don't like).

Last edited by a moderator:
MANGO *slurp* AND MUSHROMS!!! Not together! YUK!!! I have a Mango tree in the back yard! Mango makes a man go!!! (Or in this case, a girl!) :)

I would have to say grape leaves, I love them, and, I love those little middle eastern spinach pies, they are so delicous! Oh, and I would die for lobster, if you had lobster GIVE ME THE LOBSTER!

I would have to say grape leaves, I love them, and, I love those little middle eastern spinach pies, they are so delicous! Oh, and I would die for lobster, if you had lobster GIVE ME THE LOBSTER!
^^ Mmmmm! lobter! I got to eat lobster on my cruise. The food was beautiful! I wish I could go on another cruise again.... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back