what is your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your hair color?

• brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blond

• blue

• black

• red

• i dont know

• other

• hilights

• pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yo!allyrox

Reaction score
what is your hair color? mine is brown check my avatar.

I'm a dirty blonde, but I put coloring into my hair so it's blonde. :D

I like to concider myself as a blonde, because it's an actual, pure hair color. Dirty blonde isn't a pure hair color. It's like sand with dirt. o_O

*Tgd*

mine is brown with blonde highlights, but i had funny hair when i was growing up

when i was born my hair was black, then when i was about 1 it turned blonde, at age 3 it turned reddish blonde, then at age four it turned reddish brown, then at age 5-age 11 it turned dark brown with a red tint in it, and age 12 to now like i said, brown with blonde highlights (but they're fading so im gonna die my hair dark red)

mine is brown with blonde highlights, but i had funny hair when i was growing upwhen i was born my hair was black, then when i was about 1 it turned blonde, at age 3 it turned reddish blonde, then at age four it turned reddish brown, then at age 5-age 11 it turned dark brown with a red tint in it, and age 12 to now like i said, brown with blonde highlights (but they're fading so im gonna die my hair dark red)
woow, my hair was brown my hole life. but when i was little it was SOOOOOO curly. but now its only wavy

VERY light brown, but not blonde. My younger sister's is blonde. When we were little our hair was blonde but now it is brown. And it looks like my younger sister's is going to stay blonde.

~Reanna

im brunette_babe806 what do you think [SIZE=21pt]brunette of course my hair has natural blonde highlightes in it but you can really see them but nvr mind[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a dirty blonde, but I put coloring into my hair so it's blonde. :furawatchi: I like to concider myself as a blonde, because it's an actual, pure hair color. Dirty blonde isn't a pure hair color. It's like sand with dirt. o_O

*Tgd*
yeah me to

what is your hair color? mine is brown check my avatar.
Im brunette,Im also a girl and im lefthanded.I am the only lefty in my whole class.I have a shirt that says: I may be lefthanded but im always right

and one that says: Guys like brunettes more!

my hair is wavy and it looks like really really really dirty blonde cuz i have lots of blonde highlights in it.When I was little my hair was straight but now its wavy

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back