History

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
My history doesn't work? Every 3 generations, i lose a parent out of the book.

I went to the 7th generation and my history still doesn't work.

What is up with that?

I can't visit the grandparents

That happens to me too. I have no idea why and i can't visit my grandparents either. ^_^ So I'm with you buddy. :D

Even Though I Didn't Help, :lol:

Pupsluv24

Listen it is probably because your tamagotchi isn't old enough to do it. ^_^

The HISTORY section of your tamagotchi is a special new feature of the v3. If your tamagotchi dies and you reset it and name the tamagotchi the same name as the tamagotchi that died, you will be able to view the deceased tamagotchi in the HISTORY list. If your tamagotchi never died, than this section is useless.

You probably can't visit your grandparents because when your grandparent was a current parent, you deleted someone off of the friends list. Sometimes when you do this, your current parent goes away too.

GotchiGirl96

That happens to me too. I have no idea why and i can't visit my grandparents either. ^_^ So I'm with you buddy. :puroperatchi:
Even Though I Didn't Help, :D

Pupsluv24
OK SO HISTORY IS ONLY FOR WHEN YOUR TAMA DIES PARENT IS TO VISIT PARENT GRAND PARENT :lol: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

The HISTORY section of your tamagotchi is a special new feature of the v3. If your tamagotchi dies and you reset it and name the tamagotchi the same name as the tamagotchi that died, you will be able to view the deceased tamagotchi in the HISTORY list. If your tamagotchi never died, than this section is useless.
You probably can't visit your grandparents because when your grandparent was a current parent, you deleted someone off of the friends list. Sometimes when you do this, your current parent goes away too.

GotchiGirl96
OK YOUR WRONG...... ^_^

YOU CAN ONLY VIEW YOUR HISTORY IF YOU PRESS A+C ONCE IT DIES NOT IF YOU RESET IT BECAUSE THATS ERASING EVERYTHING :lol:

History is for when your tama dies. If you want the history to work press A and C together when it dies

//-lWeRide

ThaNKS EVERYBODY :blink:

Crazyy tama

IWeride

melanie_101

gotchi girl 96

Pupsluv24

mimi71798

But if u have the Mrs. Busybody (matchmaker) and the boy grandparent

will that be on history?

GotchiGirl96
egsactly your character only goes into it when your tama dies and then you reset it...

I don't know how to visit grandparents either you probably put your parent, parents code into the code bar in tamatown

ThaNKS EVERYBODY :blink:
Crazyy tama

IWeride

melanie_101

gotchi girl 96

Pupsluv24

mimi71798

But if u have the Mrs. Busybody (matchmaker) and the boy grandparent

will that be on history?
I'm afraid not..

They'll be in your parents, they might even be accessed in tamatown as a grandparent

OK YOUR WRONG...... :blink:
YOU CAN ONLY VIEW YOUR HISTORY IF YOU PRESS A+C ONCE IT DIES NOT IF YOU RESET IT BECAUSE THATS ERASING EVERYTHING :p
no it'll still put it in your history list so your wrong

no it'll still put it in your history list so your wrong
when my friend reset hers it wasn't in history but when mine died i pressed a+c and it worked so ur wrong

OK YOUR WRONG...... :blink:
YOU CAN ONLY VIEW YOUR HISTORY IF YOU PRESS A+C ONCE IT DIES NOT IF YOU RESET IT BECAUSE THATS ERASING EVERYTHING :p
That would be called resetting.

I am not wrong. I am pretty positive that I have accurate information there. Oh, and there's no need to get worked up about things.

GotchiGirl96

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back