My new V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that it said "Tamagotchi ConneCTion" and not "ConneXion". Did you get it from the US? It looks so cool! :kuribotchi:

DID YOU GET IT FROM the U.S.A ? if so , what country? wow it looks like the u.s version tama v4!! thats comming out on january!!

incredible!! i think youre the 1st person on tamatalk to get a u.s type (one thats gonna come here: in california) version4!! i hope you like it!! is it fun? is the tamagotchi costume cute or ugly..? wow!! :)

it wont be called jinsei? in america? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i hope it is called jinsei! i hope the v4 connection is called jinsei tooo! :)

I think it is the American Version. On the picture of the back side of the packiaging, if you read the fine print on the lower left, it says "Redistributed by Bandai America".

yeah I got it in America. I got it at target there was only one there I was all like oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 it is a v4 :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

it is so fun there is 20 games on it you could go to work you could go to school you could even become a rock star :D :ph34r: :furawatchi: :ph34r:

what area in america? like for example: i got it in California in apple valley. somethig like that.

please reply stardres!! :furawatchi: :D

It has sunflowers on it! How pretty! I wonder if Bandai america has FINALLY decided to release V4 in America? And I thought they were situated in Canada. But then why would the USA get it first?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back