Do You Believe In Santa Claus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

• Yes, I do!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I know it's just my dad.

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Do you believe in Santa? I do! One reason is because if NORAD tracks him, he's gotta be real. (Well, one thing is true. If we at least believe in him, he is real in our hearts.)

Also, have you heard of Virginia's letter from 1897, wondering if Santa Claus was real then?

EDIT: Link - https://www.noradsanta.org/en/ishereal.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I put no, because I know It's my parents. I slept by the Christmas tree on Christmas eve.

There was snow falling in the window. The tree was brightly lit and there was a beutiful fireplace burning dimly beside it.

I finally fell asleep on the couch but not totally. It was midnight the clock started chiming, wait, what was that? Could it be possibly santa claus? Maybe I'd get to see him with my own two eyes?! oooh...

Then I heared a smack? What was that? Maybe, it couldn't be...

He wouldn't come when children were not even sleeping and yet right beside the tree. How foolish of him. Then I heard voices they sounded like my parents and it got louder and louder... Until..

They started fighting?? They were arguing about who wa going to drink the milk and eat the cookies my brother and I made for him.. They started munching on them...

Since then my Christmas has never been the same.

I know that santa's just a gift from God,

a gift in our hearts... The Holy spirit of Christmas.

Sincrely,

mimichi7

I belive in Santa. :ichigotchi:

I draw him pictures of his reindeers, and he puts them all around the living room every christmas eve night. :furawatchi:

I put no, because I know It's my parents. I slept by the Christmas tree on Christmas eve.
There was snow falling in the window. The tree was brightly lit and there was a beutiful fireplace burning dimly beside it.

I finally fell asleep on the couch but not totally. It was midnight the clock started chiming, wait, what was that? Could it be possibly santa claus? Maybe I'd get to see him with my own two eyes?! oooh...

Then I heared a smack? What was that? Maybe, it couldn't be...

He wouldn't come when children were not even sleeping and yet right beside the tree. How foolish of him. Then I heard voices they sounded like my parents and it got louder and louder... Until..

They started fighting?? They were arguing about who wa going to drink the milk and eat the cookies my brother and I made for him.. They started munching on them...

a gift in our hearts... The Holy spirit of Christmas.

Sincrely,

mimichi7
Aw thats too bad!

I believe in Santa Claus. There is no doubt he exists, he is alive in the hearts and mind of everyone. Maybe Santa doesnt exist for you, but he exists for me.

\

/

\

/

\

/

KC8

22 days till Christmas!!

Oh, and it was 3 years ago, I was 17 and my sister Lariet was 12, and we were away from our parents. We were visting some cousins, and spending the chirstmas with them. We know it wasn't our cousins, Karen and Kelsley who were 22 and 23 at that time because Lariet put camreas in their rooms and she would have caught it on film and I would know by now. The flim showed that they were in bed the whole night, and they weren't out once. They didn't know about the camreas in their rooms. Sorry, I can't show you the film because I lost it quite a while ago.

Camelle is coming to town.

There was snow falling in the window.  The tree was brightly lit and there was a beutiful fireplace burning dimly beside it.

I finally fell asleep on the couch but not totally.  It was midnight the clock started chiming, wait, what was that? Could it be possibly santa claus?  Maybe I'd get to see him with my own two eyes?!  oooh...

Then I heared a smack?  What was that?  Maybe, it couldn't be...

He wouldn't come when children were not even sleeping and yet right beside the tree.  How foolish of him.  Then I heard voices they sounded like my parents and it got louder and louder...  Until..

They started fighting??  They were arguing about who wa going to drink the milk and eat the cookies my brother and I made for him..  They started munching on them...

a gift in our hearts...    The Holy spirit of Christmas.

Sincrely,

mimichi7
i belive...but man, thats sad!!!!!!!!!!my dad isnt stupid...he wouldnt go out and climb on the roof just to jingle bells!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i belive...but man, thats sad!!!!!!!!!!my dad isnt stupid...he wouldnt go out and climb on the roof just to jingle bells!!!
I believe in Santa,and I am 12 years old.Santa is believed by some and not by others

I don't believe in Santa Cluas, and I have Science to prove it. Christmas was supposed to be The Winter soltice, it was talking about the moon god fighting the sun god, nut then ppl believed in one god evantually and they say it was when Jesus was born, but I don't know why in the world they put Santa?????

I think that whatever you say i think he is real,and nothing and i mean nothing is going to change that!All of you who do not beleive are not going to have such a great christmas!

Thank you.

:) Tom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back