Photo
- - - - -

Has your tama almost died?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagotchi_freak_girl

• tamagotchi-freak-girl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 May 2005 - 03:45 AM ( #1 )

A few days ago, in the morning I had to go to school but I was late and so I was in a hurry but when I got there, I realised that I had forgotten to bring my tamagotchis! I thought that they would be dead by the time I got home! My mom said that she would give them to me at lunchtime. When she came she only gave me my tama connexion version 2 for some reason. I was so worried about my other tamagotchis and I thought that they would die by the time I got home, and that was bad because one of them was on it's 25th generation! When I did get home, one of them was OK because my brother had fed it but the other one was in very bad condition. I asked my brother why he hadn't fed it and he said that he thought it was on pause (but it wasn't.) Luckily I fed it so it didn't die.

Well, anyway, has your tamagotchi ever almost died?

Replies

Views

Started

19 May 2005

Last Post

19 May 2005

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:08 AM ( #2 )

Wow.. close call...

Once, i paused my tama (atleast i thorght i did) and i came home after like 5hs and it was unpaused. Thankfully it did not die.

Bubba28

• bubba28 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 19 May 2005 - 04:17 AM ( #3 )

Once I had a Masktchi. I went to school and I forgot to pause it. when I came home, it had 6 poos, no hearts filled, and it was in a bad mood.----> :D =ANGRY