the 20 days life

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(The one after represents the next stage)

Baby: 1 hour

Child: 1-2 days

Teenager: 2-3 days

Adult: 10-16 days (depends on your tamagotchi type)

Old Timers

It's all on the chart I made. It says "Child: 1-2 days." That means it's a child for 1-2 days before becoming a teenager.

i had recently found something neat about my Tama and when it changes, but it may already be known:

It seems that if the tama is being raised with the utmost care, they will change from Teen to Adult in about 4 years (4 days) and into what would be considered a "Healthy" Tama. I had found this out Via raising my two tamagotchis with different treatments. the Tama that was treaded poorly changed from a Hinotamatchi to a Tarakotchi at the age of 3, and the one i treated very well changed from a Teen Mimitchi to a Mimitchi in 4 days. i never knew this played a factor in when it changed.

Also, and this is probably known aswell, but if you catch your tama trying to go to the bathroom on the screen, flush the toilet before it does, and you'll see it going to the bathroom on the toilet instead! this ALSO raises your tamagotchis happiness heart by 1! :D

thanks for hearing me out, and once more, sorry if it is already known; it's news to me! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back