HOW DO YOU GET THE TRAINING 2 GO UP?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earning "Training" Bars:

The way you train your Tamagotchi will affect how it will grow up and how disciplined it will be (determined by the amount of training bars). To earn training bars, you should praise it when it does something good, but give it a "time out" if it refuses to do what you're asking it to do. :)

//Tama-Love

Here is some information I wrote in a topic elsewhere

https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=132

How To Get Training Bars

When your tama beeps and the attention light is on (the icon on the bottom of the screen farthest to the right), AND the hungry and/or happy hearts are NOT empty:

1) if the tama is crying or in a bad mood with its back to you -> PRAISE IT

OR

2) if the tama looks like it usually does moving around on the screen -> PUNISH IT. This will lower your happy meter by 1 heart quite often - so i always fill up the happy and hungry hearts first, then punish, then check the happy hearts and give a snack or play a game to refill the heart if needed.

Note: If the happy/hungry hearts are empty - they will need refilling rather than praising or punishing your tama.

Another method to increase training bars, is when exchanging presents:

3) if your tama has a present wrapped up, and it gives a bad present rather than the wrapped present when it connects with another tama, when it comes back on the screen it will get a funny smirk on its face -> PUNISH ITimmediately (this will also decrease the happy meter). This method from what I can tell seems to work best on toddlers and teens, especially when they have only a low level of training. Once the tama is better trained it always seems to give the wrapped present straight away, and so far, the babies I have tried it on, also seem to give the wrapped present straight awa.

Doing any of the 3 methods above will ALWAYS increase your training bars.

Punishing a tama for refusing food or refusing to play a game will not increase the training bars, and punishing a tama for giving a bad present unless it has a present wrapped up to give) will also not increase its training.

GK1

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back