Tips to wake up all night on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i dont know. hmm. oooh listen 2 music on an ipod, if u have one. i dont though

~SG~

^ hee hee isnt that funny were both sg!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like staying awake all night on Christmas Eve. ;) I think it ruins the fun. It's hard for me to get to sleep yes, but I end up falling asleep. ^_^ That-a-way I get surprised in the morning, and the night passes by quicker.

*Tgd*

hmm, maybe read a book or write in a journal. ^ oh ya and how does staying up ruin the fun? *NOT intending to be mean*

hmm, maybe read a book or write in a journal. ^ oh ya and how does staying up ruin the fun? *NOT intending to be mean*
Oh I dunno....it does for me. :D I like sleeping because the night passes by quicker. ;)

*Tgd*

ok i dont know. hmm. oooh listen 2 music on an ipod, if u have one. i dont though
~SG~

^ hee hee isnt that funny were both sg!
Listening to music doesn't work for me. I once fell asleep listening to rock music on full volume.

PS: Do not try. Woke up with ringing in my ears. Lated all day.

Ouch.

I don't stay up all night, but if you want to wake up early drink like 10 glasses of water before bedtime, you should get up pretty early :p

I don't stay up all night, but if you want to wake up early drink like 10 glasses of water before bedtime, you should get up pretty early :D
My brother, Rex, wanted to do that last year, he learned it from the Simpsons.

He said he would have to wake up early to pee, so yeah, he would pretty much wake up when nature was just about to call on him.

I just can't sleep I sneak over to the tree to, but hey, I can't see anything, it's all wrapped up, plus it is on the way to my kitchen, ya can't blame a girl!

My suggestion is, turn the music up, resonably high, ya don't wanna wake siblings,parents, or guests.

Dance some, drink a whole water bottle, then a whole can of soda, or something high on caffine and suger, you'll be up for hours.

Then watch tv.

Then you should read a magazine.

Draw some.

Write a story.

color

count money

sit right in front of a fan so you will get really cold, but don't get under a blanket, cause you will end up falling asleep.

Those are just things I thought of off the top of my head. I haven't tried them yet though. I am doing all of those though!

WAIT!

I have an idea!

We can all get on chat together and talk, and give each other tips then to stay up, and tell interesting stories, and ideas of what you are getting for Christmas!

This doesn't sound like it works but it does (For me anyway)

Dipping your feet in ice cold water. Yea, if you have ticklish feet it's gfonna feel really weird, but if you wanna stay up it's a good trick.

Drink a LOT of energy drinks throughout the night, don't turn out the lights, eat sweets, watch tv, play games, have an alarm go off in 10 minute intervals, open a window or turn off a fan and be cold, listen to loud music so long as it doesn't wake others in the house, draw, bash head into wall, eat, paint your nails, watch movies, be online, stick a wet finger in an electrical socket(not recommended but it works)...

If I can think of more I'll post 'em.

Caffeine and sugar. Lots and lots of it.

Or take all the pillows and blankets off your bed. And if you sleep with the light off, turn it on and vice versa. Same with stuffed animals, and vice versa. And music, and vice versa. And same with if your door is open or closed...

Yeah. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back