Pauls tamagotchi adventure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hmm well it started earlier today, i had found my old tamagotchi, and had wanted to get into them again, so...i sent off for one i liked..and..also, as i rememebred i used to have a digimon i sent for 2 of those also...one would be boring and we couldnt battle..ill give one to my little sister so here it goes.....

9:30 (aprx) at about half 9 i heard the post coming through the letter box, so i rusjed to it and saw what i was looking for..my tamagotchi..it was in its package andin a cushioned envelope..but i could tell what it was....i rushed to my room and took it all out..and got to work on it, i started it up and set the clock.

10:30 - 11am: somewhere between here im sure..he went to sleep..he had been a handfull all morning as he wa sonly a baby..but i turned off the light and let him sleep, i knew, as i used to raise them that he would turn into only one thing, a larger blob with a blob on its head lol..so i let him rest

2pm: i had been tending to him all morning and afternoon, although, since he changed afte rhis nap he wasnt so much of a handfull, but, i fell asleep :D oh no!

4pm: i woke up to find him bouncing round the screen, but i checked his stats and he was completely hungry and 2 hearts down on happy..so i fed him up and played with him ALOT, more than i really needed too but i was bored...lets hope this dosent effect my chances of getting the one with legs when it changes again...

4:50: i am writing this log lol...i will update it every day on my previous nights activities and then the rest of that day..so....check back for regular updates!

9:45: well, my tama is 2 today *dances* he just woke up about 45 minutes ago, but the post hasnt arrived yet...im very excited as i sent for 2 new digimon..the origional recangular ones...a dark blue and a yellow..the two colours ive not got yet, and it was sent next day special so it will be here before 1pm....fingers crossed theres no accidents with it lol.

Well, i was hoping my tama would come with those chains that are the small metal balls all linked, instead its a key chain type...this is fine, as ive attached it to a long chain i had..to my pants i can stach it in my pocket..with keys on it too :lol: ...hes jsut sat in my lap bouncing from left to right...i just checked him and he had 3 happines hearts filled so i(played with him, won...5-0 and he is perfect now :rolleyes: )

Hehas been really well behaved so far in this stage, he is only 2, im waiting on him turning next..i want to get a mimitchi with my first ever go..he will be my first ever mimitchi..even from 1997 when i had tamagotchis...so iwant to make this special, so ill need the one with the legs next...i hope im treating him well enough for me to get it *crosses fingers*, well im still waiting on the post, the normal post comes sepperate from package deliveries so im not too bothered when the normal one comes, i just really want those digimon tamad :( ..so..im going to go and wait on him, play with my tama..ive decided to call...."gerald tanji"...my friend cat came up with gerald lol and i came up with tanji..cute name huh? :lol: so im going to go....ill write another entry later, byeeeeeee

11am (ish lol) well the postman came and yay my new digimon have arrived, they are a yellow one, and the dark blue one...i used ot have a blue one and a brown one but over the years they have dissapeared, anyway, i hatched them at once, 2 years behind my gen2 tama they are doing fine..training hard..my tama is coming along okay as well.

Although...i once again fell asleep (DOH!) and its hunger was only at one heart, i fed and played at once...lets hope this dosent effect my chances of getting the one with legs as its only in the 2nd blob form at the moment lol.

Some time in the next day..or 2 days my tama will change..as well as my digimon into the "rookie" form, if i have trained them well they will be able to fight *dances*..ive given the yellow one to my little sister ot raise and the blue to me, although, now,..ive become rather attached to the yellow one lol.

Anyway, today im going into town to go shopping with my friend Fiona from 12noon untill around 2pm...then i will be meeting my other friends danielle and sinead...well..dnaielle, as this is my first time meeting sinead lol...aparently she has seen me around and likes me so...anyway..i shall update this when i get home from my escapades of town and what me and my friends/tamagotchis/digimon got up to..till then....ADIOS!

Well Well Well..not much has been happening..i went to town but i had to pause my tamagotchis..and my digimon..i just checjed them every so often...sunday was soooo boring though..nothing AT ALL has happened other than my digimon evolved into the dinosoar looking one..ive battles them 5 times..and the yellow has won 4 of the 5

Also my tama evolved into the one with legs..hes 5 now...7 when he wakes up in afew hours so maybe he will change todya *dances* i really hope i get a mimitchi

Anywho thats all for now ill post again soon :angry:

Latest posts

Back