do you have an ipod?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what kind of ipod do you have?

• ipod shuffle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ipod nano

• ipod mini

• ipod video

• i dont have an ipod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteBlondeChick

Reaction score
u have an ipod? <_<

if u dont, please dont vote 'i dont have an ipod' just leave. <_<

i dunno why i put it there! <_< <_< <_<

u have an ipod? :huh: if u dont, please dont vote 'i dont have an ipod' just leave. :rolleyes:

i dunno why i put it there! :rolleyes: ;) :blink:
Wow, that's stuck up. 'I made a poll but I don't care about your opinions or the truth. If you don't have an iPod, you're worthless.'

Very nice. If you don't want people to vote if they don't have one, don't add that as an option.

I have a black 30GB iPod video.

u have an ipod? :huh: if u dont, please dont vote 'i dont have an ipod' just leave. :rolleyes:

i dunno why i put it there! :rolleyes: ;) :blink:
Harsh much?

I don't have an ipod,I don't want one either,Im happy with what i have.

i have an iPod but its not one of the ones on there. Its a 20gb iPod photo, the ones that came out right before the video.

I don't have an iPod.

Too bad I'm not leaving :rolleyes:

I want one, but my mom thinks it's too expensive. :rolleyes:

I have an iPod Video. It's so fun, and I watch my favorite TV show (Ugly Betty) on it whenever I please! :rolleyes: But I think the price is gonna drop really soon because they are "out of style", to the people who follow that stuff. But if you want my opinion, in the lowest prices, GO FOR IT! :rolleyes:

Alimania

I have none.

And I'm staying.

[SIZE=21pt]Never[/SIZE] try telling me to leave. NEVER. (Not trying to be rude.) It's just cuz I wont listen... and sometimes, people who tell me to leave... well sometimes bad things come to them.

Ok so yeah I dont have one kbai ^^

I finally got an iPod video in June. June 16th to be exact. Heh heh.

I wuv it, even if it's not attached to me like a limb. I dunno. Sometimes I think someone else deserves my iPod. And they probably do.

-bamcr

I got a black 2 GB iPod Nano last Christmas. It doesn't have any scrathes at all and I hardly let anybody else then me toutch it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back