I so owned a boy today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
About 20 minutes ago I OWNED a boy on the bus.

I was reading Inuyasha (Of course on the bus) Then the boy (Justin) Grabbed my lanyard mainly for 2 reasons. He thought my tamagotchi was on it (He wants to enilate it) And the lanyard was my Tamagotchi one. He choked me then me and him got into a fight. Well I slapped him a few times and some girl said something, Justin said "Who said that!?" I said "YOUR MOM!" and slapped him. Sure I have a few bruses on my right arm, but everyone was laughing saying "Justin got beat by a girl!"

HA! I OWN Justin!

I was reading Inuyasha (Of course on the bus) Then the boy (Justin) Grabbed my lanyard mainly for 2 reasons. He thought my tamagotchi was on it (He wants to enilate it) And the lanyard was my Tamagotchi one. He choked me then me and him got into a fight. Well I slapped him a few times and some girl said something, Justin said "Who said that!?" I said "YOUR MOM!" and slapped him. Sure I have a few bruses on my right arm, but everyone was laughing saying "Justin got beat by a girl!"

HA! I OWN Justin!
Rock on MB.Good for you,That would be very entertaining!!!! <_<

The only down is (TOTALLY UNRELATED!) I got detention for my Shirt coming untucked when I went up zeh stairs! (Go figure, top school, top requirments, 3 story of the school)

But that boy just was like "SHUT UP!"

I did hit him with my Inuyasha book after her tried to choke me, which started the fight XD

Well, I don't take the bus but I stick up for myself. A huge guy came up to me and started making fun of me for being small. I said to him, you're tall and you have the worst fr*ckin acne i've ever seen!

HA! I OWN Justin!
Nice <_<

He deserved it!!! lol

welll, when i was 9 i went to my country all bymyself and this guy was in gr. 9 and i was 9 YEARS old. and he thought i aws cute. so i ignored him and he got a crazy idea that my super heavy bag didnt have wheels on it but it rlly did. so he carried my bag and was like,hey this thing has wheels ( when he finished) i was like oops, i didnt know that took my bag and walked away. soo halerious! lol ur story is funny too.

Last edited by a moderator:
X3 Nice. How old is the boy?

My mom's rule on fighting in school was, 'Don't start any fights, but if you get into one you'd better be the one to finish it.'

Your mom is wise xD
She used that as a rule because my sister used to get her butt kicked when she was in school and she didn't want the same thing to happen to me. When my sister was younger she just told her not to fight at all. Obviously that tactic didn't work xP

She used that as a rule because my sister used to get her butt kicked when she was in school and she didn't want the same thing to happen to me. When my sister was younger she just told her not to fight at all. Obviously that tactic didn't work xP
When i get my butt kicked i go wonderfly random.I don't know why....

(O.O Oh gosh look a teh' spelling on meh post.. *Tuttut*)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be honest, I don't get in fights. But if the opportunity came about, I'd totally kcik thet guys.... oh, right there are kids here...

lol,my mom used to say a something like that, she said "show 'em whos the boss"

I see you've used the ever modern day consuming violence to solve a matter and prove you are dominant. In today's world that is one of the many ways to solve a problem, and yet is one of the very few that cause future issues. Of course it takes over most of modern day society, so theres nothing i can do to save ou from the ever ugly world of violence. ;-;

(wow I need a pep talk. xP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back