Photo
- - - - -

Do you believe in Jesus?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Poll: Do you believe in Jesus? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you believe in Jesus?

1. Of course. Who wouldn't? (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. Yes. (16 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

3. No. (4 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. No way! It's hard to believe.... (6 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. I don't know. (2 votes [5.56%])

Percentage of vote: 5.56%

Vote

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:17 AM ( #21 )

Since my 'answer' isn't up there, I don't know (xD I know, I don't even know yet :P That sounded confuzzling) I voted Yes, for tamaw/pants, I know you're a Jesus freak! :o (And I'm respecting it, too! :()

I've added an I don't know option to the poll, for those who are unsure. Hope that is ok *Tgd* ;)
GK1
PS Its nice to see people discussing what is a rather sensitive matter in a sensible mature fashion.

Bubba28

• bubba28 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:02 AM ( #22 )

I went to church and I was christian for a few months this year, but It just didnt work for me o_0'
I don't know if I believe in god cuz Who made him?
And I dont think we evolved from adam and eve, cuz Scientists found that we evolved from monkeys, and a monkey/human skull was found!!

I think that there was a good man called Jesus a long time ago.

.::Snowy::.

• snowy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:13 AM ( #23 )

Um, I'm not to sure really...

By the way, there is a guy in my grade called Jesus. O.o He gets teased rotten.

miffiy

• miffiy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:53 AM ( #24 )

I belive in him, sort of. i definately belive in god. after all, there has to be a god, if there's CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

My grandmother goes to church and when i was little i used to go up to her house and go to church with her sometimes. i found it pretty boring and i didn't know thwe words to any of the prayers or hyms. we've got two christian schools in our district and one of them is for really *****ed up people and the other one is actually ok. one of my friends goes to the good one and she's really nice and fun to play with.

Yes i definately belive in god and probly jesus too. wasn't actually some proof found that he actually did exist? anyway...

~miffs~

Tamagirl_Desy

• tamagirl-desy user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:32 AM ( #25 )

I've added an I don't know option to the poll, for those who are unsure. Hope that is ok *Tgd* :o
GK1
PS Its nice to see people discussing what is a rather sensitive matter in a sensible mature fashion.

Oh thats fine! :( I must have forgotten to put up an I don't Know answer. ;) Thanks for adding it GK1!

*Tgd*

potbellypanda

• potbellypanda user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:47 AM ( #26 )

I do myself

I believe in God, Jesus and the rest of the spiritual Godlike stuff
He's watching over all of you now
Even if you don't believe in him

nyatchi_chan

• nyatchi-chan user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 06:55 AM ( #27 )

;) Well... not really. You see, I'm jewish. I do believe in god though! :o

Fluffy G4

• fluffy-g4 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 10:33 AM ( #28 )

Ok guys.
I made this poll for a reason. I wanted to see if there would be arguments about religion and beliefs, even if I asked it to be forbidded. I knew that if somebody didn't believe in God, somebody who did might get offended. Let me explain.

In this world, we are one. We are special, but we are the same in many ways. Our skin color, hair color, eye color ect. doesn't matter. We are all alike. We are human. So no; it doesn't matter about if we believe in Jesus or not. Some people do and that is great, and some people don't. Thats fine too. It's their choice on what to believe; the same rules apply to Santa Claus ect. I want to see the real people of Tamatalk. No, I don't care about their looks or skin color...it's how they act. If we can all respect eachother's opinions and their actions, we can learn to be better people. Its a person's choice on what to believe; not yours.

So let us begin. Post your thoughts here. They have to stay respectful, as I'd like to see this poll open. Let us not take offence. Let me show you what NOT to do.

Member #1: I don't believe in Jesus!!
Member #2: OMG YOU HAVE TO! Your so rude.
Member #1: Zomg your an idiot....

And here's what to do if people show different opinions:

Member #1: I don't believe in Jesus.
Member #2: Lol it's fine. You don't have to. You can believe in what you like. Personally, I believe in him.
Member #1: =D

Ok? So go ahead and post; but keep it clean folks. But, if people DO start fighting and flaming, then I'll have no choice but to get this closed.

*Tgd*

I know you set rules out for people not to be rude but it can still course the same problem as it did on this topic: Do you believe in god or Jesus?
and I see that, that topic got closed so please do not get into a fight about it all...

But my answer is not to be told... I believe these topic should not be allowed.

Pix Horse

Yumi_82

• yumi-82 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:34 PM ( #29 )

I don't believe in Jesus or any other gods. I'm not religious, I believe in the evolution and that humans came from the apes. Personally I find it unbelievable that he could walk on water and make wine out of water etc. But if anyone else think differently it's fine with me. :-)

tama star

• tama-star user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:13 PM ( #30 )

Ok guys.
I made this poll for a reason. I wanted to see if there would be arguments about religion and beliefs, even if I asked it to be forbidded. I knew that if somebody didn't believe in God, somebody who did might get offended. Let me explain.

In this world, we are one. We are special, but we are the same in many ways. Our skin color, hair color, eye color ect. doesn't matter. We are all alike. We are human. So no; it doesn't matter about if we believe in Jesus or not. Some people do and that is great, and some people don't. Thats fine too. It's their choice on what to believe; the same rules apply to Santa Claus ect. I want to see the real people of Tamatalk. No, I don't care about their looks or skin color...it's how they act. If we can all respect eachother's opinions and their actions, we can learn to be better people. Its a person's choice on what to believe; not yours.

So let us begin. Post your thoughts here. They have to stay respectful, as I'd like to see this poll open. Let us not take offence. Let me show you what NOT to do.

Member #2: Lol it's fine. You don't have to. You can believe in what you like. Personally, I believe in him.

Ok? So go ahead and post; but keep it clean folks. But, if people DO start fighting and flaming, then I'll have no choice but to get this closed.

*Tgd*

Jesus & God rock! :furawatchi:

mametchigirl230000

• mametchigirl230000 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:20 PM ( #31 )

I don't know.I am not a christan but yet,SOmething tells me he is real,and he is what makes the christmas season.Of course people have their own comments again.But for me,i personally am totally confused over this question. :furawatchi:

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:29 PM ( #32 )

I know you set rules out for people not to be rude but it can still course the same problem as it did on this topic: Do you believe in god or Jesus?
and I see that, that topic got closed so please do not get into a fight about it all...

But my answer is not to be told... I believe these topic should not be allowed.

Pix Horse

The only reason that one was closed was because the topic started was close minded and rude.

So long as everyone stays kind in here, that wont happen. They usually get thrown down hill eventually though x.x'

mametchigirl230000

• mametchigirl230000 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:31 PM ( #33 )

The only reason that one was closed was because the topic started was close minded and rude.

So long as everyone stays kind in here, that wont happen. They usually get thrown down hill eventually though x.x'

SK has got a point there.Well,Lets hope this topic stays flamewar-free! :furawatchi:

Sweet Kandi

• sweet-kandi user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 01:32 PM ( #34 )

I went to church and I was christian for a few months this year, but It just didnt work for me o_0'
I don't know if I believe in god cuz Who made him?
And I dont think we evolved from adam and eve, cuz Scientists found that we evolved from monkeys, and a monkey/human skull was found!!

I think that there was a good man called Jesus a long time ago.

Kind of like how there was a man named Christopher Cringle? (Santa)

If that came out rude, it wasn't meant to o.o'

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:23 PM ( #35 )

I most definitely believe in Jesus. And God. And Angels/spirits. I grew up going to church every Sunday, but instead of going to sermon, Iwent to Sunday School. It was actually quite a lot of fun, they taught us the Bible and it's teachings in a fun way. I don't attend Church currently because my family has become too busy to find time for it, which is sad. I do think that a person can be a good Christian even if you don't attend church all the time. I pray to God and Jesus, respect them, and try to live as the best person I can be, and that is a major part of what the Bible and sermons teach us. :unsure:

In fact, I do believe in Santa Claus, too. Santa Claus is the embodiment of love and kindness, and as long as that exists in the world, how an we definitively say he isn't real? Maybe it is because I believe in God and Jesus, who are essentially intangible or scientifically undefinable, that I can believe in other things such as Santa Claus. I don't want to ever lose the ability to believe in things that we can't really see or touch.

If you don't share my opinion, that's perfectly alright. If everyone was the same, nothing would work. No one is asking others to apologize for their beliefs...that's not what religious freedom is all about. We do not need to argue over this question, though, and that is what the "conversation examples" are trying to display.

A sign of maturity is accepting others' opinions and feelings as well as having your own. I'm quite glad to see that everyone is being very mature in this discussion. :furawatchi:

tama815

• tama815 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 02:50 PM ( #36 )

I beleive that there is a god and a jesus and in hard times i pray but im not a hard-core deep soul religious person. But i beleive there is a god out there. And i find it helpful just to pray to someone... or something, it helps me get by the hard times.

Shadows112

• shadows112 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:00 PM ( #37 )

Ok guys.

*Tgd*

i believe in him, if nobody does, then what would become of us when we are teenagers and adults?

lol_meow

• lol-meow user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:21 PM ( #38 )

Well, I do beleive in him, but I have a diffrent religion, I dont want to say what I think cuz ppl will get offended so, I rsather keep it to myself..............

Jamie__Rox

• jamie-rox user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:22 PM ( #39 )

I've added an I don't know option to the poll, for those who are unsure. Hope that is ok *Tgd* ^_^
GK1

Thank you! I've already voted for someone else, (I don't think I should've done that, though) but to all, you can just take off a yes answer, and switch it into the "I don't know" :o

gaara_girl_0929

• gaara-girl-0929 user photo

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:27 PM ( #40 )

I never have and I never will.

I don't agree with your alternative response though. I will never apologize for not believing in something that other people do, nor will I apologize for having a differing opinion.

exactly how i feel too, I have never been a religious person, and never will, and besides not everyone HAS to believe in god, everyone has there own opinions and i respect them ^^