Do you believe in Jesus?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you believe in Jesus?

• Of course. Who wouldn't?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• No.

• No way! It's hard to believe....

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Ok guys.

I made this poll for a reason. I wanted to see if there would be arguments about religion and beliefs, even if I asked it to be forbidded. I knew that if somebody didn't believe in God, somebody who did might get offended. Let me explain.

In this world, we are one. We are special, but we are the same in many ways. Our skin color, hair color, eye color ect. doesn't matter. We are all alike. We are human. So no; it doesn't matter about if we believe in Jesus or not. Some people do and that is great, and some people don't. Thats fine too. It's their choice on what to believe; the same rules apply to Santa Claus ect. I want to see the real people of Tamatalk. No, I don't care about their looks or skin color...it's how they act. If we can all respect eachother's opinions and their actions, we can learn to be better people. Its a person's choice on what to believe; not yours.

So let us begin. Post your thoughts here. They have to stay respectful, as I'd like to see this poll open. Let us not take offence. Let me show you what NOT to do.

Member #1: I don't believe in Jesus!!

Member #2: OMG YOU HAVE TO! Your so rude.

Member #1: Zomg your an idiot....

And here's what to do if people show different opinions:

Member #1: I don't believe in Jesus.

Member #2: Lol it's fine. You don't have to. You can believe in what you like. Personally, I believe in him.

Member #1: =D

Ok? So go ahead and post; but keep it clean folks. But, if people DO start fighting and flaming, then I'll have no choice but to get this closed.

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
omg im gonna cry omg I believe in him so much ok here is why Im gonna cry

my grandfather used two read the bible to me every night.B-but then......he got cancer.I used to ask my mom "Mommy,will poppop ever get better?..."and my mom would say "I dont think so."

The night he died I read my bible and I got tears all over it as a read.My christmas wish is to have him back.I prayed to god last night saying that I didnt want presents and I only wanted him back. :blink: christmas will never be the same without him.

I cry as I pray about him.Oh gosh.Why did it have to happen to HIM? :) :eek: :lol: :)

Sorry, I'm a no Jesus person ._.'

But I will, however, stick around. Pull a load of t3h guides. xP

my grandfather used two read the bible to me every night.B-but then......he got cancer.I used to ask my mom "Mommy,will poppop ever get better?..."and my mom would say "I dont think so."

The night he died I read my bible and I got tears all over it as a read.My christmas wish is to have him back.I prayed to god last night saying that I didnt want presents and I only wanted him back. :blink: christmas will never be the same without him.

I cry as I pray about him.Oh gosh.Why did it have to happen to HIM? :) :eek: :lol: :)
Dont be sad it might have been his time...to go and Jesus might have a reason why you never know

I never have and I never will.

I don't agree with your alternative response though. I will never apologize for not believing in something that other people do, nor will I apologize for having a differing opinion.

I cry as I pray about him.Oh gosh.Why did it have to happen to HIM? :) :wacko: :ph34r: :(
don't worry, you'll see your grandfather when you go to heaven! as long as you love Jesus & belive in him & forgive your sins! I know how that feels though...

& I belive in Jesus!

I believe in Jesus.

I go to church every Sunday, and go to CCD, a church thing, every other Monday.

I believe that he gave us life, and I will see him again one day.

Um.. I don't know. xP Yeah, I'm great X3 But uh.. probably not, I just think he's a myth, but it's a.. religious myth xD Like.. religious folks believe in the myth.. and they worship that myth, like that myth is true.. but they.. like, still believe in the.. you know, moral of the myth. Oh gaw I dunno xP sorry. :) To me it's just a myth. Just my personal opinion!! Oh, and Tgd, thanks for posting some 'rules' up there :blink:

Also Tgd, what about you? xP Curiosity.

Um.. I don't know. xP Yeah, I'm great X3 But uh.. probably not, I just think he's a myth, but it's a.. religious myth xD Like.. religious folks believe in the myth.. and they worship that myth, like that myth is true.. but they.. like, still believe in the.. you know, moral of the myth. Oh gaw I dunno xP sorry. :wacko: To me it's just a myth. Just my personal opinion!! Oh, and Tgd, thanks for posting some 'rules' up there :blink:
Also Tgd, what about you? xP Curiosity.
Oh, me?

I actually wasn't prepared to answer, but it's my poll so I might as well. The question was bound to pop up at some point or another.

I don't go to church. I don't have a Jesus religion. I don't pray. I don't say grace. I've never read the bible. And I find church slightly boring when I go tehre with my grandma's once or twice a year. Oddly enough, I believe in him.Of course, it's hard to believe a big man sitting on the clouds. Same with heaven. I believe there is such thing, even if it seems impossible. But as people say; nothing is it possible. But is it possible that nothing is possible? We don't know. In my heart, I believe in Jesus. I do. I'm just not the type of person who goes to churches or prays. It's not me. But it doesn't mean I don't believe. Sometimes though......I make wishes.....to Jesus, you know? How you wish on an eyelash or wish on the candles of a cake....ever since last year I've only had this one wish. But, it's not really up for disscussion. :)

Keep it up guys! I'm happy to see that no fighting has happened so far. If you look at the first couple of pages, there are religion topics; all closed. (Lol don't bump 'em, just take a look and see what they're like; they are really spammish and lots of fights went on)

*Tgd*

I find church quite boring xD 1 hour of sitting there....doing notin (ok, we might stand up now and then) goes by terribly slow... :blink: don't like the idea going every sunday xD

i dont belive in jesus or god because no1 has proof he's real no offence to any1 who belives in him ok :blink: :) :wacko: :ph34r: :( :wacko:

Oh, me?I actually wasn't prepared to answer, but it's my poll so I might as well. The question was bound to pop up at some point or another.

I don't go to church. I don't have a Jesus religion. I don't pray. I don't say grace. I've never read the bible. And I find church slightly boring when I go tehre with my grandma's once or twice a year. Oddly enough, I believe in him.Of course, it's hard to believe a big man sitting on the clouds. Same with heaven. I believe there is such thing, even if it seems impossible. But as people say; nothing is it possible. But is it possible that nothing is possible? We don't know. In my heart, I believe in Jesus. I do. I'm just not the type of person who goes to churches or prays. It's not me. But it doesn't mean I don't believe. Sometimes though......I make wishes.....to Jesus, you know? How you wish on an eyelash or wish on the candles of a cake....ever since last year I've only had this one wish. But, it's not really up for disscussion. :blink:

Keep it up guys! I'm happy to see that no fighting has happened so far. If you look at the first couple of pages, there are religion topics; all closed. (Lol don't bump 'em, just take a look and see what they're like; they are really spammish and lots of fights went on)

*Tgd*
Neat. :) I don't go to church, either. But my old school was Catholic, and Religion was a whole subject, just like math and science. Sometimes my friends always say "Oh, at church I got to hold the candle and walk in my white dress to the front xD" - "Yeah, I know, I did that last weeks. xP Isn't it fun? Right?" I'm llike "Sorry, guys, I don't go to church.. :wacko: "

Since my 'answer' isn't up there, I don't know (xD I know, I don't even know yet :wacko: That sounded confuzzling) I voted Yes, for tamaw/pants, I know you're a Jesus freak! :blink: (And I'm respecting it, too! :) )

Oh, me?I actually wasn't prepared to answer, but it's my poll so I might as well. The question was bound to pop up at some point or another.

I don't go to church. I don't have a Jesus religion. I don't pray. I don't say grace. I've never read the bible. And I find church slightly boring when I go tehre with my grandma's once or twice a year. Oddly enough, I believe in him.Of course, it's hard to believe a big man sitting on the clouds. Same with heaven. I believe there is such thing, even if it seems impossible. But as people say; nothing is it possible. But is it possible that nothing is possible? We don't know. In my heart, I believe in Jesus. I do. I'm just not the type of person who goes to churches or prays. It's not me. But it doesn't mean I don't believe. Sometimes though......I make wishes.....to Jesus, you know? How you wish on an eyelash or wish on the candles of a cake....ever since last year I've only had this one wish. But, it's not really up for disscussion. :blink:

*Tgd*
Thats exactly like me. No, I dont go to church. I pray..rarely. Like when someone gets really sick and are about to die I pray. I dont go to church. And I dont plan to. I DO believe in Jesus though.

I really am not sure... I belive in God... but I feel that Jesus is like an idol ( or fake god for those who don't know what I mean) because we worship him instead of God. I also belive that God is not heavenly father or him or anly other term that refers to him as a male. God is not a guy, nor a girl. God is God. ( these are strictly MY oppinions) I pray but at the same time I don't belive in Jesus. Odd isn't it...

I don't go to church. I don't have a Jesus religion. I don't pray. I don't say grace. I've never read the bible. And I find church slightly boring when I go tehre with my grandma's once or twice a year. Oddly enough, I believe in him.Of course, it's hard to believe a big man sitting on the clouds. Same with heaven. I believe there is such thing, even if it seems impossible. But as people say; nothing is it possible. But is it possible that nothing is possible? We don't know. In my heart, I believe in Jesus. I do. I'm just not the type of person who goes to churches or prays. It's not me. But it doesn't mean I don't believe. Sometimes though......I make wishes.....to Jesus, you know? How you wish on an eyelash or wish on the candles of a cake....ever since last year I've only had this one wish. But, it's not really up for disscussion. ;)

*Tgd*
Same here. I am amazed that there is someone the same. :eek:

I really am not sure... I belive in God... but I feel that Jesus is like an idol ( or fake god for those who don't know what I mean) because we worship him instead of God. I also belive that God is not heavenly father or him or anly other term that refers to him as a male. God is not a guy, nor a girl. God is God. ( these are strictly MY oppinions) I pray but at the same time I don't belive in Jesus. Odd isn't it...
Really? Wow...interesting views..

But...isn't God the trinity, which includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit in one person, or one God? So therefore we worship Jesus as well because he is as God as God is God? I don't know...that's what they taught me in religion class a couple of weeks ago, and I really believe that. Oh well, disagreeing is normal

-bamcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back