sad site

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER_GOTCHI

Reaction score
here are some sad and motivating stories. i really cried at some of these but you should read them

tell me if u like it (i think youre not supposed to like some of them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww :eek: My favourites were 'Information Please' 'Kyle and Error' 'The Little girl' 'the milk of human kindness' 'smell of rain' 'suicide diary' 'Teddy bared' and more lol I can't be bothered to list them all!

They are sad ;)

i don't really get it. i mean i know that it's about stories of miraculos (sp?) things happening, all to do with christianity. But i don't really think any of these stories are paticularly touching or moving. the only one i like is the one about the girl giving her only saved money to this church, and according to the site it's not even true.

they are not all about christianity and even if they were i am a christian anyway

Most of those stories aren't true.

So I didn't read them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are rather sad but wh ydo you people insist on deppressing yourselves? Have fun. I mean unless you're okay with being sad, don't let me stand in the way. Seriously.

nummy: a lot of them are based on true stories but most are undetermined

nummy: a lot of them are based on true stories but most are undetermined
They're still not true.

And why would I want to read stories that made me feel depressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back