Pray for Me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know how you feel. my grandma (moms mom) died when my mom was 4 and my moms dad died when my mom was in gr.8

I'm sorry to hear ^_^ Close relatives' deaths can always be quite painful. I haven't developed that close of a relationship with my grandparents, since only two currently live and both are far, in Alberta. But if I had had a softer spot for her, I'm sure I'd be quite damaged to hear that she'd died. I hope that things will work out better soon, and again, I'm sorry. :eek:

If you need a shoulder to cry in or just someone to talk with, just remember I'm always open :lol:

This has nothing to do with tamas. My grandmother DIed this morning(12-5-06) and I am feeling soooooo bad. would everyone please proy for me!
I will.I know how you feel, though.I`m only 11, and both of my grandpas passed away...They were so nice!I loved them SO much *sniffle*.But, I hope you`ll know that she`s in a better place now.Same with my grandpas!It makes me feel better right away!

My Grandma is 93 and slowly declining in health. My grandpa died when i was 6. I will pray for you, you can count on it. Plesase pray for me too.

This has nothing to do with tamas. My grandmother DIed this morning(12-5-06) and I am feeling soooooo bad. would everyone please proy for me!
I will.My grandfather died from cancer and is probably watching over me.He definatley went to heaven.I hope you are ok.

aww im so sorry ;) ill make a bunny rabbit to cheer u up ^ ^

. .

>^<

_ ummm this is called a cheap bunny yea well hope u get better

omg i will pray i no how u feel my grandpa died last year i still cry about it sometimes my mom cried alot it was her dad ;) - cries - Why! - cries - sorry im dramatic

THx everybody! I'm feeling a lot better now. THe funeral is this Sat. There are two good thigs that came out of this tough! I don't have to go to school for the rest of the week and I get to see a best friend that I haven't seen for YEARS!

If anyone wants to hear the details of her death just PM me. It seems like a wierd thing to let other people know, but it helps sometimes( even over the internet) to let the truth out to people. Just not to the ones who don't care ;)

Oh gosh.It can be so devasting when a member of the family dies.I understand the greif you must be going through,as my grandad died years ago.Cheer up soon,and try to think of a more cheerful subject. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back