SPARKNOTES?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you use sparknotes?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Sometimes

• Unsure

• No Comment

• What is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama815

Reaction score
Do you use it?? I was talking about it and a teacher overheard me and told our class it was plaigerizing, but not if you just use it for the quizes and for studying. Stealing papers from the internet is wrong and i know that but what about using it for studying. That is OK i think. What do you think?

Yeah that should be like completely ok! To use for a project and things, at the end of representing a project if you have got info off of the web, say that all of your information was from the website you got it from, and maybe even say the website address!

It should be ok that way, but just claiming it as your own is plagerizing.

Yea plaigerizing can get you expelled from school.

Yea the teacher was freaking out. Hope i don't get in trouble aven though i did nothing wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used it when I had to write a summery of Wrinkle in time The teacher didn't give me a book to bring home so I used Sparknotes! ^^

oh is it a bad site?
No, like lol_meow said it can help with books butits not bad. It just summarizes the whoole book and you can take quizes on it and stuff, you can see it here.... www.sparknotes.com if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back