OMG, You know what happened!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol_meow

Reaction score
I found out George W. Bush, has an account on yahoo, and he asked a question on yahoo answers : Why do americans hate me so much?

OMG, I was like yeah right u cant be George Bush, In the comments I saw really bad things, but some ppl wrote good things also, but I was saying in my head : GEORGE W. BUSH IS ON YAHOO! ANSWERS??????!?!?!

Thats what came to mind, I bet it was a faker, hmmm, what do you think?

have a link to show this. and okay...besides why would george bush be on there. and besides we amerians and people who live in america vote for him so not all of us hate him. Personally i do

Can you post a link...?

I would think that it's a faker because I don't think he would have the time to ask "why do you hate me?"

Or even time to be on yahoo at all what with running the country and everything.

Lawl. No. If it was Bush it'd be more professional sounding with a lot more mispelled words.. And he doesn't think Americans hate him. He thinks he's loved for putting America through hell.. Oops did I say that? ^.^' Silly me.

I mean.. He knows we love him and would never write such things about himself. xP

Lawl. No. If it was Bush it'd be more professional sounding with a lot more mispelled words.. And he doesn't think Americans hate him. He thinks he's loved for putting America through hell.. Oops did I say that? ^.^' Silly me.
I mean.. He knows we love him and would never write such things about himself. xP
LOL. If he thinks he's liked he's more of an idiot than I thought.

LOL. Like George Bush would be on Yahoo. LOL.

Um, I will try to find a link, but yeah it did have many mispelled letters, and I bet it was, cuz now a days, ppl are really saying bad things about G. W. B., nut yesterday, I tryed to get the link, I coudn't find it, but I will look more cuz I remember the username is George B. That is his username. So I will try.

Um, I will try to find a link, but yeah it did have many mispelled letters, and I bet it was, cuz now a days, ppl are really saying bad things about G. W. B., nut yesterday, I tryed to get the link, I coudn't find it, but I will look more cuz I remember the username is George B. That is his username. So I will try.
I seriously doubt it was him. No self respecting person, or president for that matter would go on a forum and ask why America hates him. Only kids, teenagers, and old men who live with their parents would put something stupid like that.

Yes, a lot of America does hate him, but I'm sure he knows why and wouldn't need to ask people on the internet. He could just ask the people who work for him why *they* hate him. That'd be easier.

The grammar is wrong though......did u see all of them???
The majority of them. Why?

Most of the grammar is wrong here too, that doesn't mean they're all George Bush. Why should it there? It's the same thing as people here pretend to be celebrities to gain attention. That's what that person is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back