WONDERING

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezie

Reaction score
What is the worst kind of tama you can get? Last time I got the slug thing and I know that he is bad. What can I do to get a better one?

~THANKS!

That is an excellent question. I don't know for sure what the worst kind of tama you can get is. But I would imagine that it's a Megatchi.

To get better characters take care of your tamagotchi better. Here are some things you can do to get you a good character.

-Never let the hearts drop below 2.

-Fill up the hearts immediately.

-Get the training high.

-Keep the weight low.

These things won't guarantee a good character, they'll just up your chances of getting one.

GotchiGirl96

Well, there no such thing as a bad tamagothchi.

But there is a bad mannered tamagotchi. :)

The care of a tamagotchi revolves around the 'attention beeps'. This includes the beep it makes when it goes to sleep. If you turn the lights off that contributes to it's care level.

If you respond to every beep you hear with either praise/time out- that all contributes to the character you receive, coupled with how well you take care of it's hearts.

So if you miss a beep, and ignore it on a regular basis, (forget it for a couple of hours)you will probably end up with a lower level character.

I assume 'the slug' was Hanatchi- he's not actually one of the 'worst' characters you can get. Some people adore him.

You asked

what is the worst kind of tama you can get?
I don't actually like saying worst/best characters, but if you were to look at the statistics you would find that the characters that wake up at 10am , tend to be the unhealthiest.

On a V3 that would be, Masktchi, Gozarutchi, Megatchi, Kurokotchi, Sekitoritchi, Warusotchi.

But I have had a Warusotchi and I have found it to be a really fun character to have- so it's not really a bad thing! Just different!

Well , I am not sure about having the 'worst' tamagotchi but I know that the mametchi is one of the 'best' tamagotchis. YOu need to take care of your tama well to get a mametchi. Spudilike , you forgot that it beeps when it has a toothache or it is sick. But if you take care of your tama well , your tama won't get sick (if my concept is correct... ...) . Unless yours is a baby then it will definitely get sick once or twice (once again , if my concept is correct... ...). So that is all I can say!

Spudilike , you forgot that it beeps when it has a toothache or it is sick. But if you take care of your tama well , your tama won't get sick (if my concept is correct... ...) . Unless yours is a baby then it will definitely get sick once or twice (once again , if my concept is correct... ...). So that is all I can say!
That's true- I can't remember the last time I ever saw a tooth symbol on one of my tamagotchi's!

Just make sure if it beeps- you Act on it, whether it be praise, time-out, lights, medicine, food needed- whatever it needs! :D

What is the worst kind of tama you can get? Last time I got the slug thing and I know that he is bad. What can I do to get a better one?~THANKS!
Well, there are no bad tamagotchis. I have Rivenn's V3 character chart over my desk, and when I look at them, they all look playful and happy.

But beware of masktchis. Their extreme shyness make playing with items harder. I've had a female masktchi -Katie- and she was so embarrassed over herself that she would only play with her toys for a few moments.

It is indeed correct and good tips they have given you here. But to add one -

play bump and heading once every 30-40 minutes and feed sushi for meal and apple for snack. I have many tamas and I continuosly make discoverings. This can give you many furawatchis! :p

If you wanted our opinions on 'good' and 'bad' characters, you might want to write that down when starting a topic. That makes it alot easier, and you can relief yourself from the babblings of a girl who had strong painkillers for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back