what country

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

From wat country r u

• american

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • argentinian

• mexican

• russian

• english

• austrailian

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are u asking ths its againtst the rulz then again no one really follows them anywayz lol

Some smartie-pants forgot Canadian! How can you forget about us Canadians? I mean we're the best hockey players in the whole world!

well i live in the U.S. but i'm also from dominican republic and puerto rico,oh and spain to

Some smartie-pants forgot Canadian! How can you forget about us Canadians? I mean we're the best hockey players in the whole world!
Canadian, too. Ontario. I've dreamed of visiting Iraq... It was awkward. (But Iraquie people were.. pleasent xD :D )

I've always wanted to see what America's like :p

California.

In the United States.

Yaaaay.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to visit England someday. America is okay, but I'd rather live in Canada ^.^''
Yippee! Come visit me in the Can! Woot woot! Why would you want to live here? What province?

I live in Ontario, Canada. :furawatchi: Teehee.

Psssh! Huge mess up from last year's men hockey! Teehee!

Im Canadian, Be jealus *pleasure*

Yea ^^ us canadians have the best hockey people ! Go Calgary Flames!.....Go BC Lions (yea i know, BC lions arent hockey, they're football)....I live in canada...(DUH!)yea but i aint tellin what province...if ya really wanna know PM me then XD

Gaara_girl_0929

I'd like to visit England someday. America is okay, but I'd rather live in Canada ^.^''
Me too! I personally don't like the politics in America!

Yeah, the mens hockey had a huge mess-up in the Winter Olympics. Canadian girls rock. I've been to Amercia just for vacation and shopping and it seems like a cool place messed up by politics and war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back