Almost chrisrmas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you doing for Christmas! :)

• inviting my relitives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • inviting my friends

• staying with my family

• going away

• other

• I DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama~lover~V3

Reaction score
So... christmas is really close! Do any of you have some special plans? I don't.. I'm staying with my family and so and so. And what do really want for Christmas? :)

Or do you not celebrate Christmas? :D

I celebrate Christmas! And this year I'm staying just with my family. :) Usually we still go to my Geat Grandma's yearly Christmas family reunion, though. ^^

In the morning we open gifts, then around 4-ish we go to my grandma's for dinner and I drink to my heart's content. I hate family events >.<' There's too much, 'How's school, when do you start again? What class(es) will you be taking? You should work on maths, blahdie freakin blah, etc.'

My mom's happy that since I'm older, I wake up a lot later than I used to so I don't wake her up at 5 in the morning Christmas day begging to open presents XD

I really want a Wii for Christmas o.o' I was at Wally World last night at around 10pm. There was a shipment of Wiis coming in at 8 this morning, and there were people camping outside Wal Mart waiting for them to get them in o_O' So I figure there's no way I'm getting one for Christmas.. Though my mom's acting as if she's already got one.. <.< >.> Mixed signals..

Lol.

I'm just staying home with my family. My grandma will probably come over. In the morning we will open presents and then just sit around and eat and play with what we get (Grown-Ups do what ever they do with their stuff).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, :D I usually just stay with my family, but on Christmas day we invite all my relitives over for supper. :p I luv Christmas!

*Tgd*

I stay with my family most of the time, but im inviting my relitives for dinner and just to talk and stuff :p

//-lWeRide

i'm staying at my house for Christmas. But my grandparents are coming and so is my uncle and aunt! Yipee!!

I started Christmas shopping today :p !!

*sings Jingle Bells*

-Angel~Mitzuki

A little over three days and you're out? o_O' People here don't get out until the 22nd!
We get out around the 18th, Gah right after Winter break I have detention >_< Atleast Ill have a new CD player then, When Im done I can hopefully listen to music (Ill be wearing a hood Haha, Only reason this happened cause I was letting my friend see my photobucket account when waiting on something school related to upload) But me cant wait, we have nearly 68 hours of school left! (Not minusing the hours, So its less)

I just stay home. Open presents, play with them.. get all excited.. sooner or later, my grandma calls from way across the country. I always refuse to talk to her when my mom asks me. But I end up doing it anyway.. X.x I always celebrate casual Christmasses, for me. :p

we are all gonna get together at my grandpa's house. their my nabor so i just gotta walk, but other family members live acros the state so they got a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back