Is this good or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pupsluv24

Reaction score
Well, when i was at my friends house my Tamagotchi turned into a Debatchi. I'm like "Ahhhhh, he is SO cute!" I was so happy. :D But, i have no idea if this is from good or bad care. :) Hope you can help!

Please Help,

Pupsluv24 :p

I think Debatchi is pretty cute too!

On V3 Debatchi has the same characteristics as

Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Billotchi, Bunbuntchi and Hidatchi.

On V2 Debatchi has the same characteristics as

Kuchipatchi, Memetchi, Pochitchi, Toratchi and Ginjirotchi.

Debatchi is brill! I have had him loads and he is so cute, isn't he?

If you get a Debatchi, it is a sign of good care. Well done you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Debatchi is brill! I have had him loads and he is so cute, isn't he?
If you get a Debatchi, it is a sign of good care. Well done you!
Yes, I agree!

Debatchi is a very cute character, too, and comes from average-good care, just like some of the characters spudilike mentioned!

//R-M :p

Debatchi is a yellow dude with buck teeth!He is SO cute!!!I had him once before.

HEY my tama got this weird thing that looked like a x-mas tree (yes it was december) but it had a face! and it had this thing on it's head... it looked mad it had like a star shape on its head... it looked like this ;) but only the star it was not that tamagotchi

can some1 tell what it was? please.

It's a bit off-topic, but I'll answer. That's a singing Christmas Tree!

And back on topic, Debatchi is one of my favorite characters, now that I've had time to think about it.

My friend took terrible care of her tama and she got memetchi.Is memetchi a good or a bad character???

okayy!! wat is the big deal about it !!! ???? can i be ur friend !! my thing is //................................maghag1211

mag stands 4 magnificat

Oh my gosh Debotchi is my favorite Tamagotchi! I got him on my V3 and I am hoping to get him on the V4. He is like a duck with big ol' buck teeth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back