Why is my tama so stubborn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, I have a tarakotchi who is 5 years old i have bougth her make up 3 times now and she won´t look at her self in the mirror :p

I have had other characters who wouldn´t look their in the mirror but they wern´t that stubborn :D :)

It may be because your Tarakotchi is a boy, and boys cannot use make up! Another possibility, if your tama is a girl, she maybe just dosen't like make-up! (I never wear make up!)

~R-M~ :p

my tama is a girl :D she has to be a tomboy :(
Wait..... TARAKOTCHI!

I don't think tarakotchis ever wear make-up, lol!!!! I think I've heard that somewhere before!

*R-M* :(

my tama is a girl :huh: she has to be a tomboy :D
TARAKOTCHIS on V3's can only be GIRLS its says on my chart that i got from www.tamagotchi.com and wooltchi can only be a boy i've never gotten tarakotchi as a boy!!

It's just random when your tama will use the make-up. Sometimes it's shy, sometimes it shows you the make-up.

Your tama doesn't need to be a girl to use the make-up. It can be a boy too. I've tested the make-up on boy tamagotchis and it worked. I've had a boy Kuchipatchi show me the make-up.

But maybe things are different with the Tarakotchi like RM said.

Oh, and Tarakotchi can be either a boy or a girl, as with Wooltchi. The tamagotchi.com character chart is messed up.

GotchiGirl96

she has shown herself wearing make up she looked soooo cute :)

and funny :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back