Im really scared

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

football princess

Reaction score
Well it kinda started last night because my mum and callum had this massive arguement and when it was done they were both really angry and upset,But now its gone out of control...Callums left! He didn't take any money,clothes,food not even his mobile and walked out before and he has been gone for about 3 hours and we haven't seen him,My dad and Alex are outside now looking round for him and my mum keeps saying its all her fault he went and she is really sorry,I just hope he comes back soon because we are all really worried,and he isn't at Laura's parents house (his girlfriends house) So he has just dissapeared :p :)

-fp :D

I'm sure if he was planning on going for long, he'd have taken a lot of stuff.. maybe you should leave him to sort himself out and calm down a bit [or a lot] before he comes back home.. :p

I'm sure if he was planning on going for long, he'd have taken a lot of stuff.. maybe you should leave him to sort himself out and calm down a bit [or a lot] before he comes back home.. :p
Yes thats what my parents said to do but now it has been about 4 or 5 hours and there is still no sighn of him. :)

My mum wants to phone the police but my dad says just give it a bit longer but we are all really worried,especcialy (sp?)

With it getting dark earlier :D

-fp B)

Yes thats what my parents said to do but now it has been about 4 or 5 hours and there is still no sighn of him. :p My mum wants to phone the police but my dad says just give it a bit longer but we are all really worried,especcialy (sp?)

With it getting dark earlier :)

-fp :D
Yes, it getting dark isn't going to help.. why not ring anyone who might know where he is, and check parks or places her regualarly hangs out.. if not, maybe your Mum's right.

Yes, it getting dark isn't going to help.. why not ring anyone who might know where he is, and check parks or places her regualarly hangs out.. if not, maybe your Mum's right.
He doesen't have any close friends he just goes to Lauras house and my mums tried there,they said he hasn't been round all day :p We looked on the park went to all his mates houses and they haven't seen him either :)

-fp

I wouldn't worry to much.It's like losing you favourite pet,only much scarier.He would of atleast taken some food if he was going to stay out for long,i'm sure he will turn up soon.Cheer up FP :p

He will probably come back, I ran away when I was 5 for about 9 Hours but I brung junkfood and stuff :p Just phone the most popular places to hangout. Like timhortons, whitespot, The mall, etc

//-lWeRide

Chances are he's at a friend's house. Everyone has friends from school that parents don't know about or know where they live. He's probably at one of their houses. He might also be wandering around a mall or something.

Also I know in a lot of states, if you call the police about a missing person/runaway, a lot of the time they wont do anything about it until said person has been gone for 24 hours.

He doesen't have any close friends he just goes to Lauras house and my mums tried there,they said he hasn't been round all day :D We looked on the park went to all his mates houses and they haven't seen him either :(

-fp
Oooh.. maybe he's wandering a few streets, or somethings. Or maybe round a school or any other popular hangout place, even if you didn't know it was. I just hope he comes home so bad.. :(

did you call his friends? Or did he go to a store or something? How old is he. Older or younger.....

He is 18 so it isn't like he is a little kid,He doesent smoke or drink,And we have tried everything,all his friends and everything.My dads in the car now looking round the streets for him.My mum won't stop crying and im just scared and I feel sick to my stomach.I just pray he comes home :D

He is 18 so it isn't like he is a little kid,He doesent smoke or drink,And we have tried everything,all his friends and everything.My dads in the car now looking round the streets for him.My mum won't stop crying and im just scared and I feel sick to my stomach.I just pray he comes home :D
If he's that old, he might deside to crash out somewhere other than home.. which is a bit worrying!

If you feel a bit sick (because of the shock), try to eat something. It makes you feel better. A lot better.

He never really goes out only to see his girlfriend.My dads just come back now and there is still no sighn of him.He has been gone now for about 5-6 hours and we don't even know if he went to college this morning :D

-fp

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Call the police, or give him until about eight o' clock, and if he isn't home then, I'd call the police, thats what I would do though.

He'll come to his scences, and miss you, you being his little sister and all, and he'll realise that he doesn't really want to leave his only family, and friends.

Did he take a car?

If you know his liscence (sp?) plate code, then someone can track him down.

He'll come back. Referring to SK's advice, wait 24 hours before you call the police.

He is 18 so it isn't like he is a little kid,He doesent smoke or drink,And we have tried everything,all his friends and everything.My dads in the car now looking round the streets for him.My mum won't stop crying and im just scared and I feel sick to my stomach.I just pray he comes home :p
Don't say that.

You have no idea if he smokes or drinks.

Oh my! I would be really scared in your shoes!!! I hope that he's ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back