Whats your favourite ice cream?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats your favourite ice cream?

• Vanilla

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Strawberry

• Chocolate

• Coffee

• Chocolate chips with Vanilla

• Mint Chocolate Chips

• Vanilla with Sauce and ?

• Strawberry with Sauce and ?

• Chocolate with Sauce and ?

• Coffee with Sauce and ?

• Any Haagen Dazs Ice Cream

• Any Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream

• Other ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite is Chocolate. I also like Mint Chocolate Chip too *_*

I ♥ Ben & Jerrys Chocolate Fudge Brownie! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!! ;)

*R-M* :lol:

MINT CHOC CHIP BY FAR!!!

Whenever i am at my grandparents and we're going to have some ice-cream she always goes out to look for some mint-choc-chip because me and my brother love it to bits! it's all fresh and minty, sooo refreshing, with a scrummy lots of bits of chocolate that basically melt on your tongue and they are so luscylicious they make me and my brother want to eat it again and again! if i didnt have any chocolate or sweets or cake or ice cream or anything sweet like sugar; then i would basically faint - i need a lot of sugar in my blood because i have a weak heart. >_>

i lke... caramilk cone chocolate bar, after 8, vanilla chocochip. YYYYYUMMMY!

OMG Coffee!! For me it's not even edible unless it has caffeine in it. Like I'm one of those people who adds caffeine pills to food and spoons coffee into Red Bull to make it pack a punch. And to bring this back on topic with the ice cream thing, there is a place here in Canberra that does Red Bull gelato, with caffeine, guarana and taurine included. It might not rate a mention on the polling list, but that has to be my favourite right there!

[SIZE=8pt]I love all Ice Cream...[/SIZE]

~*Eva*~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey of course!

It is bannana flavored icecream, with pecans, and a bunch of little chunks of chocolate!

It is so good! :D

your avatar is creepy!
Yes it might be, but her avatar is her choice, and by making that little post that was not on topic, you just spammed.

I also like chocolate, and chocolate chip cookie dough icecream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back