santa

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who belives in santa?

• yes , i do belive in santa!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, i don't belive in santa!

• who's santa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, no. I haven't believed in him for years. I believe there was an old man named Chris Cringle who gave people gifts around Christmas, but magical being who breaks into your house each year without any problems and leaves presents under a tree? No. xP

Heh, no. I haven't believed in him for years. I believe there was an old man named Chris Cringle who gave people gifts around Christmas, but magical being who breaks into your house each year without any problems and leaves presents under a tree? No. xP
Lol. That's what I believe XD

Same here, and I went Christmas shoping with my mom, brother, cousin, and my Aunt.I saw the present my mom bought for my brother, and it was my brothers present he asked Santa for.No offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, and I went Christmas shoping with my mom, brother, cousin, and my Aunt.I saw the present my mom bought for my brother, and it was my brothers present he asked Santa for.No offence.
Lol, my mom and I go shopping for my stuff. She doesn't want to get something I wont like so she just asks what I want and tells me to pick it out xP Same with my grandma.

Lets just say i beleive in the spirit of Christmas.

I don't belive in santa but I pretend to make my mum happy :D

I believe in Santa, and nothing will change my mind, although for those who do not believe in Santa, I respect your opinions too! :(

I believe because parents could not afford all the stuff you get for Christmas, and I am a child- most children my age do believe in him, but my age is not being revealed.... :(

Point is, I'm a Father Christmas Believer forever!!!!!! :D :D :D

*R-M* :D

I don't belive in santa but I pretend to make my mum happy :D
lol thats cute. I used to but then it comes a time where it just gets awkward when you get older....

Lol, my mom and I go shopping for my stuff. She doesn't want to get something I wont like so she just asks what I want and tells me to pick it out xP Same with my grandma.
That's what my mom and grandma do too =)

i am shocked to see so many of you say things like this! there was this boy who used to be in my class about a year ago and he woke up on christmas morning and found big, sooty footprints all over his carpet - and it couldn't have been his dad or his mum because they wouldn't want to ruin the carpet; but i guess once i saw a groovy chick clock in the back of the car (the boot). and i pointed it out but my parents just covered it up and acted all embarrassed, then on christmas morning i found the exact same groovy chick clock in my stocking! hmm...strange, i'll have to investigate this case further! :D :(

I believe in Santa, and nothing will change my mind, although for those who do not believe in Santa, I respect your opinions too! :D I believe because parents could not afford all the stuff you get for Christmas, and I am a child- most children my age do believe in him, but my age is not being revealed.... :wacko:

Point is, I'm a Father Christmas Believer forever!!!!!! :( :( :(

*R-M* :furawatchi:
I agree! I beleave in Santa because my parents couldn't afford all of that stuff xD!!

If you don't beleave in Santa thats o.k.!!~ We all beleave or don't beleave so its or choice which one.

Merry Christmas to all!! ^-^

Christmas never used to be Santa, presents, X-mas trees, and stuff. Christmas was celebrated for the purpose of Jesus's birth. Let me explain. :p Christmas - break the word apart and look at it. Christ is obviously Christ, and a mas is something they perform at a church every week. (Atleast I think, I don't go to church. But I was told that at school.) Presents, way back then, were not bought; they were hand-made. They didn't have factories to make toys or obviously electronics. The trees and presents soon originated from other countries such as Africa, Asia, and other places around the world. The holiday was only celebrated by Christians then. But it turned into the worldwide holiday we celebrate today. ;) And yes, I admit Saint Nicholas was a real person who gave presents to the less fortunate, but Coke Inc. developed his look, the reindeer and sleigh came from The Night Before Christmas, and other rumors went round. I'm not saying yes or no to your question, I'm just laying down the truth for you all. :lol:

Happy X-Mas!

S~T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back