First Gen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you experience this?

• Yes, I know exactly what you mean!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, what are you on about?

• I haven't got a tama!

• Why do you want to know?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffagotchi

Reaction score
I am a new tama owner, and I got my silver and black tama 18 weeks ago, and on my first GEN, I had a boy, it evolved into a round blob, then a tama that looked like a flying duck, then one that looked a lot like a rocket, then a Kupatchi. So did my friend's, did yours?

On my pink and white one that I got 15 weeks ago, I didn't. Weird, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's just a chance thing, like you're not guarenteed to get any character, anyway.. but that is kinda weird, if it happened on your friend's, as well.. :D

I am a new tama owner, and I got my silver and black tama 18 weeks ago, and on my first GEN, I had a boy, it evolved into a round blob, then a tama that looked like a flying duck, then one that looked a lot like a rocket, then a Kupatchi. So did my friend's, did yours?
Well, no. The rocket guy is Hikotchi, on an even generation.

Well first of all that ich charector whick looked like a rocket probably was a Hikotchi and maybe it is because you take care over your tamagotchi's the same way. Or maybe it was just a coincidence.

That is impossable!

If it was a boy, then a blob, that is fine, obviosly tailtchi, then tamatchi, bt a flying duck and a rocket, that is patopatatchi, a teenager fine again, but another teenager, hickotchi, on a Gene 1, IMPOSABLE, then kutchipatchi, weird!

Dont worry, I am not blaming you, it was probally just a glitch!

2 of my friends had wierd things happen tho them too.

My friend Tyson had a Pipotchi, OMG! and then the screen fuzzed up, and it turned into a paparachi and Died, how sad OMG!

My friend Melissa was just playing a game of bump, and then a GIANT character came on the screen OMG! it said press ( B )

so she did, she was battling it, OMG! she lost, it said LOSE then it said,

Lose?

->Point

Die

she lost all of her gotchi points, because she didn't want it to die!

Wierd things can happen, so your friend must of had a glitch too.

P.S: all of these Tamagotchi's Were Version 3 (V3)

My tamgotchi is doing the same thing but,it is only gotten to the flying duck part.

Dont worry, I am not blaming you, it was probally just a glitch!
2 of my friends had wierd things happen tho them too.

My friend Tyson had a Pipotchi, OMG! and then the screen fuzzed up, and it turned into a paparachi and Died, how sad OMG!

My friend Melissa was just playing a game of bump, and then a GIANT character came on the screen OMG! it said press ( B )

so she did, she was battling it, OMG! she lost, it said LOSE then it said,

Lose?

->Point

Die

she lost all of her gotchi points, because she didn't want it to die!

Wierd things can happen, so your friend must of had a glitch too.

P.S: all of these Tamagotchi's Were Version 3 (V3)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaat version was that?!?!?!?!

I think the flying duck is called Patapatatchi (if it's a teen). The rocket tamagotchi is called Hikotchi. His/her name is spelled Kuchipatchi. The word "Kuchi" means big mouth in Japanesse. No this has not happened to me. My Hikotchi turned into a Mimitchi.

B) Locky458

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back