Stuck...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Okay, so Melisa and I know this girl that almost everybody hates named Ines. Including me and Mel. She used to be our friend but she starting acting like a jerk. Mel wanted us to just tell her "Ines, leave us alone cause we don't like you" but she would just start acting all immature (She's twelve in about 3 weeks or so) and start crying "WAH WAH MOMMY!" and if we try to ignore her, she follows us around and has to know everything we do.

The reasons we don't like her is because she always is too rough and jumps on you and sits on your head and just laughs and says "Don't worry! I'm not that heavy!" She acts like she is light as a feather (it would take a million years for her to be) and always dresses slutty like her shirts so high and wearing see through shirts and super short shorts that barely cover her behind. She always lies about me to my friends and once she used my computer to go on tamatalk and she got banned and then didnt log out so I couldn't log out of her account and then she tried to go on my account and write something bad about one of the guides and then made all these other accounts using MY email and MY computer and she put disturbing pics on tamatalk and once made a topic about me!!! :D Plus whenever she brings gum to my house, I say "Throw it in the garbage, that's what its meant for" she says "You're not the boss of me!" Plus she reads my emails, my MSNs my tamatalk, w/e she can get her hands on! Even my diary when she found it, she said "WHY NOT? I'm your friend! I bet you wrote something about me!" and I tell her, "What idiot lets someone read their diaries?" and she when I found her diary, I didn't want to read it and she didn't even let me look at the front cover. Plus, if I hide my diary, she goes snooping around my house for it. Plus she messed up my room once by throwing all my comics and mangas around and one time, I found one of my InuYasha DVDs that had gone missing, IN HER HOUSE! And I didn't lend it to her cause she doesn't like Inu. Plus she always says "Haha (my name) you have yellow teeth hahaha!" when she doesn't have a single tooth in her mouth that isn't missing, silver or has a cavity. Plus she makes fun of disabled people and people with braces.

Mel has been dropping hints by ignoring Ines and talking rudely to her to get her to stop liking her. But she says "Melisa, we're BFF!" Melisa even gives her grossed out looks if Ines lays a finger on her. Ines is so mean and rude. I don't want her to come to my important birthday party (my final one until grade seven) and mess it up and I'm not going to her birthday party period. She wants to go somewhere lame and then she always gets expensive gifts from me (50 bucks or so) and all she got me a "Happy Retirment" card with five bucks in it. (No joke! What do I look like, 70?)

What do I do?

-kitkat

Uh.. If you hate this girl, why do you let her in your house o.o' Tell her to beat it when she shows up. So what if she goes and cries to her mom? Her mom has absolutely no control over you whatsoever and nobody can force you to be friends with somebody you don't want to. If she bugs you at school, tell her to go away and leave you alone. Since she's obviously too stupid to gather up hints, just tell her straight up you don't like her and to stop bugging you. Her mom can't do anything if you don't want to be friends with her. She can tell your mom, but your mom can't force you to be friends with anyone either. Tell your mom what the girl's been doing and see what she says about it.

She's invading your privacy, stealing your things, being rude to you and your friends, lying about you and most likely your friends, and if she's 12 and dressing like a slut, she needs to get a good beating.

If you really don't like her, stop going to her house and stop inviting her over to yours. Just avoid her and dont contact her. You don't need to be her friend and nobody can make you so just tell her straight up to get out of your life. And as far as being trashy and a slut, thats her own problem, if guys use her when shes older then she can deal with it or get it together if she wants some friends.

I would but my mom is friends with her mom. And she said "Be civil to Ines!" My mom is a complete and TOTAL hypocrite! I have a friend and my mom wont act civil to her just cause they had a little fight, over a lie Ines made up about his mom yelling at me Ines and Deni. Wow...I have to be civil to some retard I hate but she doesn't even try to act civil to her ex bestest best best friend. Hmph...

Now my new house needs decontamination (sp?) cause Ines came and her belly was like sticking out...groooossss and she kept eating my cookies and then like showing off her cellphone to my daddy. Plus she like sat on me and I practically screamed "*Beep* off you *Beep*!" She's such a baby cause I stepped on her toe and she cried.

Plus Melisa's mom said, "How are things going with ------(me)"

Mel said "Fine, but not with Ines, she's a real *Beep*

Her mom said "Who cares about Ines?"

Mel laughed.

I love Mel's mom.

-kitkat

Wow, your life`s worse than mine. really feel bad for you, but you SO have to stop invting her over to your house, it makes it worse. and Don`t let her control your life. I once had a friend who was a total snob but she was rich and i only went to her house and she is embaressing me in school because of something. I even never called her again. it happenbed last year. So one word of advice, never even be friends with someone who`s mean to you. Also if you ignore her enough she might never leave you alone, but you`ll have to have no choice but to ignore her. if you get busted at home for this, i`m sorry. It`s what i have in my head. and i`m not rude.

Wow, your life`s worse than mine. really feel bad for you, but you SO have to stop invting her over to your house, it makes it worse. and Don`t let her control your life. I once had a friend who was a total snob but she was rich and i only went to her house and she is embaressing me in school because of something. I even never called her again. it happenbed last year. So one word of advice, never even be friends with someone who`s mean to you. Also if you ignore her enough she might never leave you alone, but you`ll have to have no choice but to ignore her. if you get busted at home for this, i`m sorry. It`s what i have in my head. and i`m not rude.
She can't not invite her to her house because lil*kitty*kat's mum is friends with Ines's mum. It means if Ines's mum comes over then Ines will have to as well.

lil*kitty*kat, I think you should have a talk with your mum. Face to face. If she won't understand and says "Be civil to Ines!" again. Then you and Mel have to gather up proof that Ines is a total prat and show your mum that Ines is being a total ***** and doesn't deserve your friendship.

Well that IS true, but it sounds like it`s a total pain in the butt everytime Ines comes over to her house.

You could take my approach though I don't recommend it because it could very well backfire and get you in a LOT of trouble.

Beat her up o.o' If your mom sticks up for you, it'll make the other mother not want anything to do with you or your mom, which means Ines wont be coming over with her mom anymore.

Like I said though, I don't recommend this. Use it as a go-to-last if nothing else works thing. *nods*

First of all who names their child Ines?!

Sounds like a brand of chips.....

Leave her, if your mom likes her mom, let them talk to eachother, just tell miss chip named lady, she is a slut and you don't like her, and to buzz off.

She sounds like a total moronic idiot.

That is really mean CDB. Besides CDB, I don`t think iy`ll help, but for once, I agree about the plan SK made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why in the world would I ditch my very best friend in the whole world? Who is nice to me and everything. It's Melisa by the way. Plus I'd ditch Ines 100000000000000 times before I'd ditch Melly.

Plus Ines made fun of people in my class like saying, "Oh look, she has such a funny singing voice!" or "Look at me! I'm metally retarded and I am handicaped!" She's so racist also. She says she'll never be friends with a black kid. I have lots of different friends.

Ines has many inappropriate nicknames for tamatalk.

-kitkat

Why in the world would I ditch my very best friend in the whole world? Who is nice to me and everything. It's Melisa by the way. Plus I'd ditch Ines 100000000000000 times before I'd ditch Melly.
Plus Ines made fun of people in my class like saying, "Oh look, she has such a funny singing voice!" or "Look at me! I'm metally retarded and I am handicaped!" She's so racist also. She says she'll never be friends with a black kid. I have lots of different friends.

-kitkat
Ok. From what I've read, I have no idea why the option of being friends with this girl is still avalible. >.< She is a total qycopath (no offence intended). Don't think twice about being with this girl/being her friend. There is no point. Stick with your nice friends.

-kitkat
In grade 4 the music teacher ask me to sing part of a song.after lil*kitty*kat told that ines said "Uh,why her." or "Why did she get picked." lil*kitty*kat said that ines thinks she a big shot......

Also my mom works at a school she a teacherassitant and she work with special needs kids

(disabled kids) and i think thats making fun of disabled kids because everyone a person. how would she feel if she was disabled and people made of fun of her. or what if her kid (when she older) is disable will see make fun of her kid

u know i had a "friend" that was also a pain in the butt. but this i think is worse or the same except i she didn't come to my house ever! thank goodness!

anyways...if ur a girl with attitude tell her to take a hike to antartica and stay there. tell her i don't want to be friends u make me sick so go away!

(i'm joking!!)

say something like...

"i know u wanna be friends but there is somethings i don't like u doing (tell her the things).

could u please stop doing those stuff! 'cause i don't wanna lose a friend but...if it has to be that way...then oh well.

hope i helped

ok maybe this girl really needs you as a friend take a look at the situation is it really that bad?

It sounds to me as if thsi girl really needs friends

holy you just reminded me of this gril i knew from elementary school that was just like that to a girl YOUNGER than her!!!

So that weird girl is hayley, and the other gril is michaela. So hayley keeps forcing Michaela to be her friend because she wants friends, and heyley keeps harrasing michaela and says she doesn't deserve anything and heyley is a TOTAL SNOB!!!!! Her only true freind even hates her now!!! :unsure: :eek: Ihate her so much

thats reminds me of my cousin. practically nobody in our fam likes her. shes lost my respect and others. once i asked her do u wanna stop fiting and just be in peace. she said... why should we? SOOO MAD!! i suggest you tell her, tell a teacher, make up an excuse for her to NOT come to her house, tell your mom. if its something that makes u unhappy an dyuor mom wants it that wouold be wrong wouldnt it? i know how you feel. almost.

ok maybe this girl really needs you as a friend take a look at the situation is it really that bad?It sounds to me as if thsi girl really needs friends
She has her own friends. I don't know how but she does.

Stephanie

Allesandro

Reagan

Sarah

Marija

Ana

She came to Deni's house yesterday and now he hates her because here's the story:

We were going to Deni's house but an accident happened, so we skipped the party. Although Melly and Ines went. Mel watched TV and ignored Ines. Then Ines screwed up the TV although me and Deni couldn't fix it afterwards like we always did. Then yesterday before she came, Deni said he hated her because he got his dad to fix the TV and he said "This TV is actually unfixable now. It's trash." So she broke the TV! She's so stupid.

Kerry*Bridget, she said "Why her? She sounds soo bad."

And while you were singing she laughed.

Plus she laughed at Melisa when she sang along to a song when Ines has the worst singing voice ever.

Whenever we get mad at ines and say like "Well Melisa saw you break the TV" and she started screaming "Why do you have to bring Melisa in? nahanahyu!"

DOWN WITH INES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-kitkat

SAME THING IS HAPPENING WITH ME!

this girl (Ill just say sh) she dresses dumb, shes a rich *****! Her clothes say bad words and shes 12 and she gets WHATEVA SHE WANTS!!! and she is EXACTLY LIKE INES!! GRR!!!!!

She ALWAYS FOLLOWS US!! EVEN WHEN WE SAY GO AWAY SHE TELLS THE TEACHER AND WE EXPLAIN WHY WE DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HER BUT TEACHER NEVER LETS US EXPLAIN!!! My advice: Ditch Ines, get into a BIG fight, or say "Sorry Ines but we dont wanna play with you because we have MANY reasons."

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back