carrots

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miffiy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
ok, this is actually pretty disgusting, so if you hate spewing, i'd suggest you go back to (non) tamatalk.

Have you ever noticed that when you chuck, there are always carrots in your spew, even if you haven't eaten one in a month? not that i look in the toilet bowl at my vomit, because that would be perverted, but when i do spew, carrot always seems to come out. yes, this is disgusting, i warned you before, but seriously, have you ever noticed? ugh. gross. but i was just curious, because it always comes up in mine.

What about you?

by the way, guides, i don't mind if you close this for being inappropriate or too disgusting.

Why on Earth would you want to find out what's in peoples vomit?

God, I haven't vomited in years by the way.

This is such a gross topic it's not funny.

Same with corn o.o' It's like vintage or something..

If it's such a gross topic, don't come in it. I believe that was stated in the topic's name and the first sentence from the OP.. Disclaimers are good.

I guess that certain food will disgise themselves as carrots when they are puked up. lol

I guess that certain food will disgise themselves as carrots when they are puked up. lol
xD.

I did not know food could disguse themselves as carrots.

Yes,Very.ur..intresting subject.. :huh:

;) I have not been sick in months.But yes,It is a very weird rumor.

^_^ I laughed about that sitting here at the computer! :D hehee

The last time I have thrown up was when I was in 3rd grade, and I'm 20 now, so it's been a very long time. I'm determined to keep it that way. lol That time, I was coming down with the flu, but I wasn't feeling like throwing up, instead, I was feeling oddly hungry...or so I thought. :( I was eating a bowl of plain white rice, when I suddenly realized I was going to puke. I got up really quickly and tried to run up the stairs to the bathroom, but I only made it up to the 3rd stair before I nearly passed out...and threw up whole white rice grains all over the stairs. It was really wierd, I could swear I actually chewed them before I swallowed them, but who knows? :huh: It was really crummy because it was during the SuperBowl halftime show, and the song that was playing was "I Feel Good". ;) I still won't listen to that song. :D

I don't think this is too gross. I personally think it's kind of humorous. And, it's natural, so no biggie. :(

To be honest i dont think mine looks like carrots but i think its just that the little chunks of digested bile filled food give off a reddish orange glow... i always thought it looked like tomatos. I haven't been sick since two easters ago.... to the day. It was going around.

Ew x__X

I know, I gag up stuff that looks like......Lima Beans. Just earlier today I gaged up a small chunk of yellowish lima bean and I dont eat them x_x

Food can be very stealthy don'cha know ^.~

The last time I threw up was around two years ago. It wasn't really chunkish, just liquid. It was kind of like orange water o.o' It was orange from spaghetti-os, so I wasn't like, 'ZOMG! Orange!' xP I don't throw up too often.

ewwwww vomit's dissy!! ur a ** hoo ever made this topic!

*Please refrain from using that word again.*

Last edited by a moderator:
ewwwww vomit's dissy!! ur a retard hoo ever made this topic!
If you don't like it, don't read it. There are two disclaimers saying if you don't like it, leave. I also find it amusing that you call the original poster a retard, when you can't even take the time to type out, 'you are', or correctly spell, 'who'.

Ok Stop. She is not fighting. She is correcting your bad grammer/spelling.

Your the one looking for a fight. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back