Christmas Day-what time do you wake up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
I'm curious to know when you guys wake up on Christmas morning. When I was younger, I used to wake up at about 4:30 a.m. and pester my parents until they would wake up and let us unwrap our presents. hehee They would usually make me go back to bed until at least 5:30, so my little brother and I would hang out in my room and talk about what we think we would be getting that day. It was a lot of fun!

Nowadays, I like to get up at 8a.m.(early for me, I'm a night-owl) and wake everyone up so we can start unwrapping presents before we have to leave for my Grandma's house at 12:00. I get a kick out of getting up early on Christmas...I still get super-excited about it! :( This year, I have to get up early for sure, so we can unwrap our presents and I can shower and get ready on time, because my boyfriend is coming over right before we leave for Grandma's house so he can come along with us. Looks like it will likely be an even EARLIER Christmas morning for me this year! ^_^ ;) I'm excited about it already. :(

What time do you wake up on Christmas Day? It is really early? Any fun Christmas morning stories? :huh:

Normally around 4:00 am.My dad was ill i woke him so early!Now this year i have to wait untill

12:00pm to open them!NOT FAIR!

Its so cool around christmas!

I LOVE IT!

-Tom

Well I wake up at 7:00 pm because I go to bed late on xmas eve and I wake my sis up and we wake my parents up and we open are stocking prezzies!

Ussually around 8 but not on my own, my younger bro usually wakes me up. I used to wake up around 4 or 5 when I was younger.

Oh, Oh! We wake up at like 12:00 AM. We Check on our stockings, then go back to bed!

(We usally cant fall back to sleep and wake up our parents and bug them to open presents lol)

I wake up at 7:30 or 8:00. My parents usually aren't up yet, so I pester them until they come down to the tree. :p They always have to have a coffee before we open the gifts though. xD

*Tgd*

Wake up? I hardly sleep! ;) It's actually around.. three in the morning, the last time I check for any gifts. :p Usually my parents (personally I believe that Santa's the joy brought into your house on Christmas Day, not the one that leaves you presents under your tree in the morning) don't "fill the tree" until early morning (probably because they're waiting for me to sleep, or at least that was the case last year) it's buckets of fun waking up so early. :lol:

I used to wake up around 5 or 6am and wake my mom up. We woke my sister up and 7:49am because that's when she was born. It made her so mad X3

Now since we live in different houses, I wake up whenever, and mom and I call Valerie and wait for her to come over and open presents. I usually open one or two before she comes over. I hate having to wait for her. She's so slow >.< She interrupts my gaming time xP

usually 4-6ish XD then i regret waiting
What I used to do instead of waiting, was go down to the tree and stare at a present of mine really hard for a while my mom was around. She'd get so sick of watching me stare that she'd let me open it X3

What I used to do instead of waiting, was go down to the tree and stare at a present of mine really hard for a while my mom was around. She'd get so sick of watching me stare that she'd let me open it X3
XD i should try that

i wake up at 9:00 because i am very tired and cranky when it comes ta 2AM

Well, I wake up at around 7 - 8am. :D I am quite manic on a Christmas day morning. before going into the living room, I go to the bathroom, and do all I am meant to do (though it is a bit boring), and then I go to my study, and bring in this funny inflatable chair. When I am all ready, I go into the living room, and try not to look at the spot of the room with the presents, and I turn the heater and the Christmas lights on. A dark room with Xmas lights is so pretty!

Then I often plan a silly treasure hunt game for my parents so they can find the presents they have throughout the house. I spend an hour or so getting that fixed up, and then I wake them up (they often groan, they don't like getting up early when they don't have to...) and when they have found their presents, I open mine. :huh: Sometimes I open some before they get up though. :D

On Christmas Eve, I try to be good, and do everything, just to make Christmas day more "special". I even go to bed earlier. :D Although I often ask if one present can be put in my bed (i.e. a furry toy) before Christmas, so sometimes either at night, or when I wake up, I don't have to go very far to open something, hehe. :lol:

I wont be going to sleep! XD Im so excited cause I love getting new stuff and seeing all the pressies. Well anyway Im going to be watching a movie Im goina record (Inuyasha movie 4- Adult Swim December 23) Hoepfully I can borrow the VCR that night XD

I'm curious to know when you guys wake up on Christmas morning. When I was younger, I used to wake up at about 4:30 a.m. and pester my parents until they would wake up and let us unwrap our presents. hehee They would usually make me go back to bed until at least 5:30, so my little brother and I would hang out in my room and talk about what we think we would be getting that day. It was a lot of fun!
Nowadays, I like to get up at 8a.m.(early for me, I'm a night-owl) and wake everyone up so we can start unwrapping presents before we have to leave for my Grandma's house at 12:00. I get a kick out of getting up early on Christmas...I still get super-excited about it! :D This year, I have to get up early for sure, so we can unwrap our presents and I can shower and get ready on time, because my boyfriend is coming over right before we leave for Grandma's house so he can come along with us. Looks like it will likely be an even EARLIER Christmas morning for me this year! :eek: :huh: I'm excited about it already. :lol:

What time do you wake up on Christmas Day? It is really early? Any fun Christmas morning stories? :D
Ever since I was about 9 yrs. old I have woken up on my own at about 4:30 or 5 AM. My parents wouldn't (and still won't) let me rip the wrapping off my pressies until they wake up. So for 2 hours I just eat the candies in my stovking and play with the little toys in my stocking. :D This year I might stay up though. I'm not sure.

Last year I was watching a movie with my family and when it was around 7:00pm I got scared to death that I would be up so late that Santa wasn't going to come to my house! I don't know what made me think that but I rushed right up to my room. It took me a long time to fall asleep and when I did I slept like a rock. In the morning I woke up thinking that it was probably around 6 or 7. Well when I looked at my clock I got a big but sad surprise. The night before my dad said that we should wake them up at 7am because that's when we usually wake up any other day. Well do you know what happened? Since I went to bed so early I woke up early. It was 2am!!!! so somehow I entertained myself for a whole five hours before I got to wake my parents up. I went downstaires to look at the presents a few times and stuff like that. When it was excactly 7am I ran into my parents bedroom and woke them up. we were opening presents all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back