Origional DigiMon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey i sent off for a dark blue and yellow origional digimon..just wondering if anyone elsestill has these..my favourite tthing about these was that you could battle..thats why im getitng 2..i used to have a brown and blue but lost them.....there was a guy in my primary school who was the only one with a dark blue one..everoyne had light blue or brown..he alway seemed to win too..everyone wanted his lol

yup they r awsome....lol well..i found mine on a site....www.jestys.com.........but thats only uk...oooo i love them lol they are the 2nd blobs so far..bu ti bes tnot forgtet about my other tama

They should re-release the old school Digimon. I missed out.

I still remember my first Digimon. I had Numemon, who was the one at the bottom of the growth chart, and he beat my brother's Devimon[At the time called Darkmon]. Due to how powerful Devimon is, that's pretty much an upset.

For info on every Digimon pet, check out this site. It's run by a veteran in the Digimon fanbase, and I'm also a regular at the boards there.

Thank you for the link, that's realy helpfull! I've got a pair of the first digimons and also the second series. In Japan they released about 5 series :(

Yeah I'm going to try to get the older ones but for now I'm getting the pendulum cycles off of ebay.

I still remember my first Digimon. I had Numemon, who was the one at the bottom of the growth chart, and he beat my brother's Devimon[At the time called Darkmon]. Due to how powerful Devimon is, that's pretty much an upset.
For info on every Digimon pet, check out this site. It's run by a veteran in the Digimon fanbase, and I'm also a regular at the boards there.
I used to be a member on that forum, but I think they vanished, I cant quite get to them anymore.

Anyways, yeah I used to have 2 of the original Digimon, one was opaque blue, the other translucent, but the translucent one lost its B button, so I had to toss it *cries* made a memorial for it and everything. Anyways, I only have the other one now, so I'm looking for a version 3, the one with Orgemon *likes the green man* But if anyone knows where I can find the old school Pendulums (the nature, ocean, darkness and ultimate) Digimon, please tell me. I've been looking for ages.... :(

I still have one (Well, I got it during the beginning of school year). It's transparent green. It's strange, everything is Japanese except the toy itself. Anyway it's out of batteries.

Latest posts

Back