STAGE FRIGHT!HELP ME ASAP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTownGirl42

Reaction score
okay so tommarow morning I have a spelling bee in school.I have stage fright.My friends are cheering me and telling me good luck,but what if i freak out and spell the word wrong???????Everyone is gonna be watching.HELP ME?PLEASE!

okay so tommarow morning I have a spelling bee in school.I have stage fright.My friends are cheering me and telling me good luck,but what if i freak out and spell the word wrong???????Everyone is gonna be watching.HELP ME?PLEASE!
here r some tips on how to get over stage fright

1.imagine every one in there under wear

2.take deape breths

3.(this one always works for me) remember that the other people are just as nervis as you areand calm down

hope these tips help <_< and itz ok if u mess up you wont b a laughing stok i mean some words are hard to spell and your friends and family wont care if you lose but they will care if you don't try :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
here r some tips on how to get over stage fright1.imagine every one in there under wear

2.take deape breths

3.(this one always works for me) remember that the other people are just as nervis as you areand calm down

hope these tips help <_<
sort of.(not really the first one lol)

thanks.Im just gonna look at the wall and spell my words calmly,and slowly.

I keep telling this other person that got in it (Dylan) that Im so scared....Im using a dictionary to study.*looks at a word*

R-E-T-R-I-E-V-E-R

M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C

S-U-P-E-R-I-O-R

C-A-N-D-L-E-A-B-R-A

P-E-R-I-O-D

see! :furawatchi:

sort of.(not really the first one lol)

thanks.Im just gonna look at the wall and spell my words calmly,and slowly.

I keep telling this other person that got in it (Dylan) that Im so scared....Im using a dictionary to study.*looks at a word*

R-E-T-R-I-E-V-E-R

M-A-J-E-S-T-I-C

S-U-P-E-R-I-O-R

C-A-N-D-L-E-A-B-R-A

P-E-R-I-O-D

see! :furawatchi:
ok but still i have one more tip

4.if a popular person laughs at u 4 messing up call him or her a jark or tell a tacher and ig nor the person <_<

ok but still i have one more tip
4.if a popular person laughs at u 4 messing up call him or her a jark or tell a tacher and ig nor the person :furawatchi:
lol ok.

My best friends are cheering on for me so much.I feel alot better and alot comfortable with them cheering me.Ma girls......ah....they hold so many memories.....aw....ma girls are awesome....*sobs of happiness*

They tell me even if i lose,they will still think of me as a winner.I love em.(as friends lol)

I can definately help you there. I WON the spelling bee last year.

Like you, I was very nervous. But just relax, listen carefully to the words. When you are spelling, do it slowly and clearly. If you lose your place just pause for a moment to remember where you are.

If you spell a word wrong, don't sweat it. Everybody makes mistakes. If you are being teased, tell a teacher or a school counselor about it.

But the most important thing is to HAVE FUN! Spelling bees are fun! At least I like them.

GotchiGirl96

P.S. Later on I had to go to the middle school spelling bee and compete against 8th graders! I lost on like the fourth round-on an easy word. I so choked it!

don't worry after a while u will get used to being on the stage and other ppl will be on too i hope u win :furawatchi: good luck <_<

- crosses fingeres - [SIZE=30pt] i hope ya win!! [/SIZE]

no u not u still had the guts to go on :) its just a mistake chillax :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back