Keitai conecting question(s)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!!

Recently i received my 2 Keitai. I have connected them and all i can seem to do is play one game* and give presents.

*I do not understand the game. Its like bags of GotchiPoints are on the screen and they fly away and one tama gets it and the other doesnt. Can someone please explane what they are doing and how to play? Thanks :rolleyes:

Also, is their anymore games other than that?

Another thing that was weird was 2 times, it got a trumped, and i could not connect.. i just played with a trumpet... I do not understand this either.

THankyou! :lol:

-jappyx

Jappy I have your answer. That points betting game is the default. To play the other games, both keitais need to own: balloon, ball, jumprope and trumpet. Go the the notebook icon and select presents (second option), then scroll to connect and connect them while they play with the item. They will then play that game. If you have any other keitai questions, let me know, as I have amassed some small amount of information on the topic.

Ohh... i see, because i choose the balloon and then i choose connect and it came up with like choose a balloon thing. Tomorro, when my keitais are awake, ill try.

I will also see if their is anymore questions!

Thanks Ratstar

;)

Ok, i finaly got my 2 keitais to have a balloon and i connect that. It was so cool!

What itams and what games do the itams with them? How do i play them?

To tell you the truth I haven't gotten all the toys for my second keitai yet (I splurged my points on a hula outfit). I will find out soon for you, though, especially since the matchmaker came today and I finally have a mized sex pair to breed. I'll post about the breeding experience when the time comes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back