NO SCHOOL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat_gal_101

Reaction score
It's a snow day for my school (Well, pretty much the whole school board) So there's no school for me today. Is your school closed today? And if you think just a little snowfall that isn't even one inch is what stopping me, you're wrong. There's a huge snowstorm and in a city about half an hour away they've had 63cm of snow!

No school 4 me, In Florida we have Weather Days

Weather Day/Hurricane: There are certain days planned in the school year for no school since we get hurricanes that hit us and close schools sometimes. If during Hurricane season we miss school cause of a Hurricane we have to use our Weather days to make the day up, if no Hurricane we no have to make up school and we get off

But today I missed the bus, school is downtown, Mom dont drive, Everyone I know has kids that go down the road to the local Elementary/Middle. Got yelled at, almost got TV torn outta room >_< But got lucky HA

i was ill 2 days ago. my mom thinks im still ill. YAY ME AND MY DECEITFUL WAYS!!! :huh:

And this is the third Friday off in a row. Two Fridays ago I was ill on a PD day, last Friday I had a hockey tournament but it was a PD day on Friday too, and here I am sitting inside on a Snow Day.

And this is the third Friday off in a row. Two Fridays ago I was ill on a PD day, last Friday I had a hockey tournament but it was a PD day on Friday too, and here I am sitting inside on a Snow Day.
IM A BABIE GIRL!

lol, Lucky, It never snows were I live CURSE FLORIDA! My mother used to live in Wisconsin as a kid, She lucky

It's a snow day for my school (Well, pretty much the whole school board) So there's no school for me today. Is your school closed today? And if you think just a little snowfall that isn't even one inch is what stopping me, you're wrong. There's a huge snowstorm and in a city about half an hour away they've had 63cm of snow!
Congrats for you! I'm at school right now, so isn't it self explanatory?

BTW last year we had 3 snow days both on Fridays, so it felt like we never had school on Fridays! :huh:

ummm.... theres no school today cause kids need to do there report card interviews.but its snowin all night and all day like crazy!

Not yet,It will be soon though! :wacko:

I can't wait.

MG-0000

We have school for two more weeks.the second week is only four days, but I wish today was the last day of school! I don't get snow. I live in Louisiana, and its only cold down here in winter and fall. I wish I lived in Alaska!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no, being in Wales we get rain not snow. I had one snow day last year, ive had none since...

however I am gojng to scottland for my uncles wedding. hopefully there will be snow there

Well no, being in Wales we get rain not snow. I had one snow day last year, ive had none since...however I am gojng to scottland for my uncles wedding. hopefully there will be snow there
You live in wales?

Cool,I went on hoilday there last month.

I went out of school today because it was like only 10 degrees and...... the heater wasn't working!! Everybody was wearing hats, gloves, and HUGE coats! :angry:

\//\\//\ ('-') ('_') ~Fudgie~ ('-') ('_') \//\\//\

Last Tuesday school's were shut down, it was really nice having the day off for me. :angry:

I woke up to my mom and I said "Where's Dr. Phil?" (I wanted to watch him) but she tapped my head with a "MathSmart" book and said, "Not after you finish two pages" :angry: Although I actually like that book, so I don't mind too much :angry:

i was ill 2 days ago. my mom thinks im still ill. YAY ME AND MY DECEITFUL WAYS!!! :)
XD, yea i "Fake" sick, i just say in the morning when she wakes me up "mom....i feel..nautious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back